satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What part of Punishment is worse?
Absolutely being spanked in front of women is the worst and VERY humiliating.  Early on in my submission training, while i was still wearing men's clothes over my pink panties, suspenders and stockings, i got in trouble while my Mistress' sister was visiting.  She told i was going to be spanked in front of Her sister.  She told me to strip to my underwear!  i started to say something, She just said Don't or it will be worse. i took off everything first but my pants, off they came and i stood there as described.  Her sister started to giggle, and said do you make him wear that.  Mistress said yes, but he likes it.  She had me bend over the back of the sofa, pulled down my panties and gave me 50 with the crop.  It extremely humiliating to be doing what i was told, then to receive a strong spanking, then made to stand in the corner only in the suspenders and stockings with my very red ass on display, while they sipped wine as Mistress described our relationship to Her sister, including that i was being cuckolded.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(04-29-2021, 04:47 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Absolutely being spanked in front of women is the worst and VERY humiliating.  Early on in my submission training, while i was still wearing men's clothes over my pink panties, suspenders and stockings, i got in trouble while my Mistress' sister was visiting.  She told i was going to be spanked in front of Her sister.  She told me to strip to my underwear!  i started to say something, She just said Don't or it will be worse. i took off everything first but my pants, off they came and i stood there as described.  Her sister started to giggle, and said do you make him wear that.  Mistress said yes, but he likes it.  She had me bend over the back of the sofa, pulled down my panties and gave me 50 with the crop.  It extremely humiliating to be doing what i was told, then to receive a strong spanking, then made to stand in the corner only in the suspenders and stockings with my very red ass on display, while they sipped wine as Mistress described our relationship to Her sister, including that i was being cuckolded.
It sounds like you have a wonderful strict mistress.Also she must be a caring and loving mistress. I am sure you deserved your spanking like all sissies do. This was a very good post , but you didn't totally answer the question . What was worse the spanking itself or the embarrasement of being dressed in female attire and having her sister watching? Also does your mistress turn you over her knee and spank you like all sissies deserve? I consider myself a mommy to my sissy and not a mistress. I like the domestic side of discipline as opposed to some women who take on the mistress or B and D side of Punishment.     Ms Mommy L
(04-10-2021, 03:22 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: As a Mommy I must give my PANTYWAIST his share of spankings with my hand or implement across my knee. Questions for sissy members: What is worse the actual spanking or the embarrassment of other women viewing your spanking dressed in female attire? Remember the spanking many times is severe but the public humiliation is psychologically a big factor. Let's get a good debate going members.             Ms Mommy L

Every Friday afternoon at 2pm in Mummy's bedroom  i have to confess all my misdemeanors to my beautiful gorgeous adorable Mummy, and depending on how serious the matter is Mummy decides on the appropriate punishment, which is always a slippering with a black size nine plymsol. i am then instructed to drop my trousers and pants to my ankles and Bend Over and touch my toes, this is so embarrasing becuase my Mummy is so beautiful, gorgeous and glamorous. Most weeks i have learnt to be good and it maybe only one or two light wacks for say leaving a light on and wasting electricity. For more serious matters it can be six of the best, which really stings because Mummy has become very expert at hard slipperings when needed. After my slippering all my grown up clothes are removed and i have to get onto my terry nappy which i have to have ready on the bed for 2pm, which includes, muslin nappy liners 2 more terries and rubber pants, plus zinc & castor oil cream and johnsons baby powder and one of my many short sissy baby dresses Mummy has made for me. In addition if i have not had a poo poo that day i must have 2 suppositories out and unwrapped for Mummy along with baby oil. If i forget the 2 suppositories, that can have me bending over again for 2 hard wacks with the slipper. I am then put into Babyhood till saturday morning, and if i have been very or naughty or Mummy just fancies a Baby again, i am grounded to Babyhood till Monday morning. Once i am nappied, rubbers on  and my lovely short Baby dress, i am so very happy, bonded and totally in love with my Mummy, and we have lots and lots of cuddles, breasfeeding, and i spend lots of time giving Mummy lovely foot massages.  I love my Mummy so much and i am so very grateful i have her in my life, she is my whole world, and i know even though she is strict and i have to submit to slipperings for the rest of my life, Mummy loves and adores me her Baba, who whilst in Babyhood i am her Sissy Pansy Poo Poo
(04-10-2021, 03:22 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: As a Mommy I must give my PANTYWAIST his share of spankings with my hand or implement across my knee. Questions for sissy members: What is worse the actual spanking or the embarrassment of other women viewing your spanking dressed in female attire? Remember the spanking many times is severe but the public humiliation is psychologically a big factor. Let's get a good debate going members.             Ms Mommy L

Dear Ms Mommy L:

First, because i wish to be honest with you, i was only spanked a few times in my marriage.  One day, my wife was spanking me, and i happened to turn around and look at her, and she had tears in her eyes. She was only spanking me because she knew about my spanking background, but it was too hard for her. After that i never asked for her to punish me.

But in my dreams!  A sissyboigurl needs to be dressed frequently in whatever his/her wife/mistress/mommy requires.

But the relationship is built on discipline, and requires frequent sound spankings by his/her owner as well as designated disciplinarians as wished.

My spankings essentially ended when i left home. But before that I was generally spanked about twice a week, by mother and occasionally others, and they were sound.

So i know enough to absolutely agree with Ms Mommy L, in everything she has said. 

As to which is worse, the humiliation or the sting, definitely the latter! 

Thank you for brightening everyone's days, Ms Mommy L.

bunnie (spankedboi)
Mommy L,
Whatever the punishment has been for me, it is always less than the embarrassment and humiliation when performed in front of others. In regards to spanking, the pain will subside but knowing others are grinning, laughing and commenting on my lowly status, always cuts deeper. Each observer will cause different waves of humiliation, be they school girls, women, or men. Each react in their own way causing a different imprint in my mind.
[curtsy]
Michaela
Couldn’t agree more that public humiliation / feminization in front of or at the hands of laughing females is the best punishment for a once proud male.
(11-09-2021, 01:11 PM)spankedboi Wrote:

Dear Ms Mommy L:

First, because i wish to be honest with you, i was only spanked a few times in my marriage.  One day, my wife was spanking me, and i happened to turn around and look at her, and she had tears in her eyes. She was only spanking me because she knew about my spanking background, but it was too hard for her. After that i never asked for her to punish me.

But in my dreams!  A sissyboigurl needs to be dressed frequently in whatever his/her wife/mistress/mommy requires.

But the relationship is built on discipline, and requires frequent sound spankings by his/her owner as well as designated disciplinarians as wished.

My spankings essentially ended when i left home. But before that I was generally spanked about twice a week, by mother and occasionally others, and they were sound.

So i know enough to absolutely agree with Ms Mommy L, in everything she has said. 

As to which is worse, the humiliation or the sting, definitely the latter! 

Thank you for brightening everyone's days, Ms Mommy L.

bunnie (spankedboi)

Thank you for the compliment spankedboi, by stating that I brighten your day. It is unfortunate that your wife could not give you more spankings.You would not get off so easy if you lived under my roof, my sissy husband will attest to that. I would brighten your bare bottom right across my knee. I do respect you for not requesting your wife to continue discipling you if it upset her.    Ms Mommy L

(11-09-2021, 06:06 PM)Michaela Wrote: Mommy L,
Whatever the punishment has been for me, it is always less than the embarrassment and humiliation when performed in front of others. In regards to spanking, the pain will subside but knowing others are grinning, laughing and commenting on my lowly status, always cuts deeper. Each observer will cause different waves of humiliation, be they school girls, women, or men. Each react in their own way causing a different imprint in my mind.
[curtsy]
Michaela

Yes sissy Michaela you are so right.I hope your comment about embarrassment is from experience. I feel all sissies should experience the spanking across a woman knee with her friends watching. My husband as had the humiliation of 4 of my girlfriends watching and participating in his correction over our years of marriage. My best friend grown daughter has even administered a birthday spanking to my husband.Yes your choice of words is correct, every friend of mine imprints her hand or paddle on his bare bottom and imprints their smirking, giggling and sometimes laughter in his memory.      Ms Mommy L
I have been spanked in front of another Mummy/Aunty when I had a Mummy a number of years ago. It was so embarrassing, especially because I knew that Mummy was going to give me an extra good hiding, she had told me that earlier.

And she definitely did, I was a very tearful boy when she had me lying on the change mat afterwards legs in the air as she and her friend chatted and they powdered and pinned me into my nappies.

Recently, Daddy had me in the corner when one of his friends came around unexpectedly. I was just in a t-shirt, bottom bare and white socks.

He made me stay there and he and his friend sat on the sofa and had drinks and chatted, before he put me over his knee while his friend held my hands out of the way in front of me. Daddy gave me a long and stinging hand spanking until my eyes teared up and I was a squirmy naughty little boy, while his friend held my wrists firmly looking directly at me.

I was very sore and sniffling, eyes red and wet, bottom and thighs burning and crimson as I stood back in the corner while they had another drink, talking about how often I get spanked and how I deserved it.