satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brian Or Should That Be Daphne

Poor Brian - all he wants is a friend. Maybe if Brian and Tom’s mother become acquainted, Tom might find himself getting to know Brian on an entirely different level  Wink
Very nice pictures and fun caption there Tiffany, thanks.
Tom should be more like Dennis and be friendly with Brian/Daphne.
The other boys know to be quite and keep their thoughts to themselves.
Maybe their moms threatened their sons with petticoating.
Tom better be careful or he’ll end up in a cute little girls dress and the rest.
(04-10-2021, 01:27 PM)afp Wrote: Very nice pictures and fun caption there Tiffany, thanks.
Tom should be more like Dennis and be friendly with Brian/Daphne.
The other boys know to be quite and keep their thoughts to themselves.
Maybe their moms threatened their sons with petticoating.
Tom better be careful or he’ll end up in a cute little girls dress and the rest.

You're welcome.

Denis was just as bad as Tom and he too took great enjoyment out of mocking Brian. In fact, everyone at the wedding told Brian what a cute little sissy flower girl he was. Tom would never be friendly toward Brian.

Just to put things into perspective. The common theme in all my captioned stories is one of humiliation of the sissy and as such the moms of the boys threatening them with petticoating would never happen. In fact, the boys' moms would be just as bad as their sons and would encourage them in their humiliating Brian/Daphne even more. 
Thanks for the clarification on your theme, Tiffany. It’s a theme I like and as I said you do it very well.
(04-10-2021, 08:02 PM)afp Wrote: Thanks for the clarification on your theme, Tiffany.  It’s a theme I like and as I said you do it very well.

You're welcome.