satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissies Kissing
I think sissy girly girls would have fun playing spin the bottle wearing this lipstick/gloss, what do you think girls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes sissies will have fun playing spin the bottle wearing that, leaving no doubt to whom got kissed or told a mistruth or renaged on a dare.
I think there should be scheduled sissy "play dates", where kissing is mandatory and both sissies are naked. Their hands could be restrained and chastity cages off so they cannot touch themselves. Then it would be obvious as to how excited a sissy was gettingby their level of arousal in there little clittys. Of course it would be only natural for them to please each other with their mouths as well, maybe even a requirement. Would make for some wonderful entertainment as the ladies wtch and had a nice refreshing beverage.
Any nonsense will earn you a swat on your naughty bare bottom, just part of rules if you want too play lol.
(05-22-2021, 08:25 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Any nonsense will earn you a swat on your naughty bare bottom, just part of rules if you want too play lol.

Depends on what you call nonsense. Hesitation qill get the sissies a red sore bottom. The idea of a sissy sex 69 position sounds just fabulous to me!
There would be a lot of hesitation and complaints on my part but it would be hard to deny my excitement at being in such a position
(05-22-2021, 08:43 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 08:25 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Any nonsense will earn you a swat on your naughty bare bottom, just part of rules if you want too play lol.

Depends on what you call nonsense. Hesitation qill get the sissies a red sore bottom. The idea of a sissy sex 69 position sounds just fabulous to me!

A caged or uncaged 69 position, Miss Amber ? Curtsy

(05-22-2021, 03:55 AM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: I think sissy girly girls would have fun playing spin the bottle wearing this lipstick/gloss, what do you think girls.

That is quite a lovely glossy colour.

Looks like a strap on or the real thing would just part the lips smoothly and glide in....
You girls are just so naughty, I love it.
(05-22-2021, 08:22 PM)Strictwifeambre Wrote: Je pense qu'il devrait y avoir des ¬ę rendez-vous de jeu ¬Ľ de poule mouill√©e, o√Ļ les baisers sont obligatoires et les deux poules mouill√©es sont nues. Leurs mains pourraient √™tre attach√©es et les cages de chastet√© retir√©es afin qu'elles ne puissent pas se toucher. Ensuite, il serait √©vident √† quel point une poule mouill√©e √©tait excit√©e par son niveau d'excitation dans ses petits clittys. Bien s√Ľr, il serait tout √† fait naturel qu'ils se fassent aussi plaisir avec leur bouche, peut-√™tre m√™me une obligation. Cela ferait un merveilleux divertissement alors que les dames regardaient et buvaient une bonne boisson rafra√ģchissante.

Merci Madame pour ce commentaire judicieux. 
La sexualit√© des sissys doit se cantonner √† des rapports avec d'autres sissys, sous le contr√īle de leurs maitresses .
C'est une nouvelle sexualité que les sissys apprendront à apprécier et à aimer.  
Après une longue période d'enfermement  dans leur petite prison cage de chasteté, ils n'auront plus d'autres choix
que d'aimer une petite sŇďur sissy et d'appr√©cier les baisers de sissy.
Respectueusement. 
gislaine de France
Heart  Sissy Gislaine Mohair from France  Heart 
(05-22-2021, 08:22 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I think there should be scheduled sissy "play dates", where kissing is mandatory and both sissies are naked. Their hands could be restrained and chastity cages off so they cannot touch themselves. Then it would be obvious as to how excited a sissy was gettingby their level of arousal in there little clittys. Of course it would be only natural for them to please each other with their mouths as well, maybe even a requirement. Would make for some wonderful entertainment as the ladies wtch and had a nice refreshing beverage.
As a stay at home sissy husband myself,  I would absolutely love to have sissy play dates for several reasons! 
One, being that I am not the only sissy slave husband on the block.
Also I would love to have to prove how "manly" I am by not getting hard while out of chastity and sucking another sissy's clitty.
My Mistress/wife's younger sister loves to give me and her sissy slave baths together. We get let out of chastity and we both try our best not to get hard while bathing with another male.  
So much entertainment for the superior females!