satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most girly sissy panties you have ever put on
Ok you little sissy members! What is the most girly sissy panties that you have ever put on. You probably deserved a spanking for wearing them . I would like some ideas for millie to wear ,what do you think would enchance her feminity.
What about these.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-06-2021, 03:49 AM)Bill Wrote: What about these.

Where do you find those that is ultimate sissy panties. Would you wear those? I should get my PANTYWAIST husband a pair of those.Are those yours?                         Ms Mommy L.
yes thats me wearing them . I have them in pink and white as well .

And turning the panties to 11 with a couple of additions . lace hankies and plastic under panties .

Those are really pretty, Bill!
While I have several pairs of panties, including some satin and lace panties, and also a lovely pair of shiny black PVC knickers trimmed with lace and lined with soft pink satin, the knickers that make me feel most submissive and sissy are my school uniform knickers.

I have three pairs (navy blue, bottle green and maroon), for three variations on school uniform, but they are all full-cut, high-waisted, and made of fairly thick nylon. Putting them on is guaranteed to generate an immediate erection. The high waist ensures my erection remains completely covered, enclosed in the knickers, and the shape of the knickers and the thickness of the nylon means they stretch just enough to accommodate my erection, but only just, so that they fit tightly and keep it firmly under control as it strains against the tight fabric. Being shaped to be a snug fit for a schoolgirl, not a grown male, the knickers are slightly uncomfortable, so that all the time I am wearing them I am constantly reminded that I am dressed in a girl's school uniform and subject to school rules. And those school rules dictate that I must behave like a good girl, so not only can I not touch myself, but I know that my wife will not touch me either. She teases me verbally, and sets tasks designed to arouse me, but sexual contact of any kind is forbidden and even after I am permitted to take my school uniform off I know that I will not be allowed an orgasm that day.
(04-05-2021, 09:31 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Ok you little sissy members! What is the most girly sissy panties that you have ever put on. You probably deserved a spanking for wearing them . I would like some ideas for millie to wear ,what do you think would enchance her feminity.

Get Millie in some cute bikini thongs - that's what I think sissies should always be in!
Good afternoon Ms Spank his bottom.

Frillies, oh how we love them.

Mistress loves me in them too. Her favourites are a pair of long legged ultra frilly pink panties that cover me from waist to thighs in delicious frills.
Mine are a fabulous pair of silk briefs that have a unique construction. They are pink ruffled and with a smooth satin gusset, made for sissies. The unique part is that the front panel is separated from the sides and undersweep which accommodates the caged sissy stick but allows the garment to fit properly.
Made for sissies, they feel divine to wear and are definitely recommended. They are available on Amazon too.

Sarah
I have these pretty flowered panties with lace from Victoria's Secret. That are very sissy feminine panties