BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bereavement
Can anyone tell me how they have gone forward after the Lady in their life has suddenly passed away.  My wife passed away in February following a diagnosis of cancer in January (Yes, that quickly).  I am now totally confused - happy in one way that it was so relatively quick and totally devastated that she is gone.  Any suggestions on a way forward?  My reason for living is no longer with me.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
Oh Alexandra, I’m so sorry to hear this. I do hope you find the strength to build a new life for yourself, albeit without the love of your life.

If you’d like to chat privately do please dm me. x
I am so sorry to hear about your wife's passing, Alexandra. I would be heartbroken just like you if I lost my wife, who is also my best friend.

I think most husbands assume that our wives will outlive us.

Suggestions? One is not to give up. Your late wife would not want you to.

After a time, perhaps consider seeking an understanding soulmate who you can be your true self with. She will not replace your wife but the two of you may possibly find joy in life.

Please take care.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thank you Ali and Kimmi for your words of comfort.  I have lots of support from my family and local friends, which has been so very good for me.  I have started getting my head  round things and getting things done.  The relationship we had was truly magical and it probably will mean there will be no one in the future as it would not be fair on anyone trying to follow my late wife.  Haven't even bothered dressing and have not been on forum much, but I will try to look in on a fairly regular basis.  Keep safe both of you as you are obviously good, genuine people.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
I am so sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer more than my thoughts and prayers.
(04-21-2021, 03:21 AM)Cindy Wrote: I am so sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer more than my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers Cindy. Keep safe.

Alexandra