BON4Micro2
Poll: Another dilemma
Take your spanking now
Pretend to be asleep
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new dilemma
You might want to read ‘The Dilemma’ before you read this, as this one follows on from it. 

Another night on your holiday with your sister and cousins, and your mother has decided to put you in nappies and send you to bed early. It’s a punishment for being mean to the girls when you were all out that afternoon. 

When you get home your mother starts to prepare the evening meal, and asks your Aunty if she’ll take you upstairs, put your nappy and baby knickers on for you and put you to bed. She agrees. 

Your face is bright red as you trudge past the girls, everyone knowing the humiliating fate that awaits you. 

After you’ve brushed your teeth you return to your room, and your Aunty duly strips you naked, then makes you lie on your bed while she puts your nappy on for you. She spreads baby lotion all over your bottom - far more than your mother usually uses - and then a big dollop of nappy rash cream between your cheeks too. You can tell she isn’t used to putting babies, or older children, into nappies any more.

When your nappy is pulled tight around you you can feel the nappy slightly sticking to your bottom with all the lotion and cream. 

She chooses a pair of baby knickers for you and pulls them up over your legs and into place over your nappy. Then, in just your nappy and baby knickers, she puts you to bed. It’s six o’clock, and you’ve had no supper. 

When your Aunty goes back downstairs you can hear her talking to your mother. 

“Thank you for doing that, Jane” says your mother. “Was he difficult when you popped his nappy on?”

Your Aunty replies that you were pretty good, considering that you’re really far too old to still be in nappies. 

“And was he okay when you spanked his bottom?”

Your Aunty says she didn’t realise you needed a spanking too, and your mother explains that she always spanks you before putting your nappy on you. 

“Never mind,” she says. “We can go and give him his spanking now. Unless he’s already asleep. I don’t want to wake him up just for a spanking. If he’s asleep he can have his spanking in the morning, and then he’ll need to keep his nappy on for a little while afterwards, as his bottom will be sore and he’ll need the padding of his nappy so he can sit down.”

So, here’s your dilemma. Do you accept your spanking now, knowing that it’ll mean having your baby knickers pulled down, nappy taken off and going across your mother’s lap, and that it’ll then be hard to sleep with such a sore bottom?

Or do you pretend to be asleep, and hope that she’ll forget to spank you in the morning, but know that if she does remember you’ll not only start the day with a sound spanking, but that you’ll be in your nappies and baby knickers until at least lunchtime?
An interesting dilemma indeed. I wasn’t spanked by my mother so I wouldn’t know but I suppose one might also wish to consider how easy it might be to sleep immediately after getting a spanking. 

Knowing I was going to get one either way though and given my previous experience of wearing nappies, I would certainly by keen to avoid wearing them for half the following day though.
But she might have forgotten about your spanking in the morning, and then you’d just have your nappies on overnight, which you will anyway (and although the girls know you’re going to have nappies on, they haven’t actually seen you dressed so babyishly).
That’s a big gamble though, particularly when it only needs one of either your mother or your aunt to remember. And after a night in bed, a wet nappy (if not a messy one) before lunchtime would be all but inevitable.  Wink
I would prefer to get it over with than to be trying to sleep knowing for sure there will be a spanking in the morning. And what if mommy figures out you're deliberately pretending to be asleep? In that case, it should mean both spankings.
Quite. It is usually quite easy to ‘fake sleep’ a stranger but not so much a close relative who is familiar with your sleep patterns more so than you are yourself. 

One would have to assume that anyone opting to ‘fake sleep’ on this occasion will have attempted similar previously.
(04-03-2021, 06:25 AM)Ali Wrote: You might want to read ‘The Dilemma’ before you read this, as this one follows on from it. 

Another night on your holiday with your sister and cousins, and your mother has decided to put you in nappies and send you to bed early. It’s a punishment for being mean to the girls when you were all out that afternoon. 

When you get home your mother starts to prepare the evening meal, and asks your Aunty if she’ll take you upstairs, put your nappy and baby knickers on for you and put you to bed. She agrees. 

Your face is bright red as you trudge past the girls, everyone knowing the humiliating fate that awaits you. 

After you’ve brushed your teeth you return to your room, and your Aunty duly strips you naked, then makes you lie on your bed while she puts your nappy on for you. She spreads baby lotion all over your bottom - far more than your mother usually uses - and then a big dollop of nappy rash cream between your cheeks too. You can tell she isn’t used to putting babies, or older children, into nappies any more.

When your nappy is pulled tight around you you can feel the nappy slightly sticking to your bottom with all the lotion and cream. 

She chooses a pair of baby knickers for you and pulls them up over your legs and into place over your nappy. Then, in just your nappy and baby knickers, she puts you to bed. It’s six o’clock, and you’ve had no supper. 

When your Aunty goes back downstairs you can hear her talking to your mother. 

“Thank you for doing that, Jane” says your mother. “Was he difficult when you popped his nappy on?”

Your Aunty replies that you were pretty good, considering that you’re really far too old to still be in nappies. 

“And was he okay when you spanked his bottom?”

Your Aunty says she didn’t realise you needed a spanking too, and your mother explains that she always spanks you before putting your nappy on you. 

“Never mind,” she says. “We can go and give him his spanking now. Unless he’s already asleep. I don’t want to wake him up just for a spanking. If he’s asleep he can have his spanking in the morning, and then he’ll need to keep his nappy on for a little while afterwards, as his bottom will be sore and he’ll need the padding of his nappy so he can sit down.”

So, here’s your dilemma. Do you accept your spanking now, knowing that it’ll mean having your baby knickers pulled down, nappy taken off and going across your mother’s lap, and that it’ll then be hard to sleep with such a sore bottom?

Or do you pretend to be asleep, and hope that she’ll forget to spank you in the morning, but know that if she does remember you’ll not only start the day with a sound spanking, but that you’ll be in your nappies and baby knickers until at least lunchtime?
Well being on the end of many spankings from mommy (wife) I would rather get the spanking over with. I hate to wait and mommy usually does not make me wait for my spankings. Also women don't forget when they owe you a spanking, so the ladies in this case would remember the next morning. So that's a easy answer.
I've never liked putting off something unpleasant...time for my spanking!
It's a difficult one but I think there is another thought to be aware of. If you pretend to be sleeping and the spanking is forgotten about the following morning by your Mother and Aunt, you have to realise that if they suddenly remember, they may ask you why didn't you remind them? This could perhaps lead to a more severe spanking and more time in nappies. Honesty is the best policy and all that.

Danni xx
I’m with you on that, Danni. Adopting a basic assumption that a punishment will be forgotten about as your general rule is only asking for trouble.