ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruffled plastic pants
Smile 
Can anyone recommend a good place to find a pair of plastic pants like these?

https://likesandpeccadilloes.tumblr.com/...l-pants-if

Any suggestions gratefully received (apologies for the link, I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here)
Jessica xx
Don't worry about posting pictures - that LINK was perfect !

Those plastic pants are diaper covers when doing your search.

Have you looked on eBay - finding something you like contact the seller - best if the seller custom makes them to order.
Also ETSY has sellers doing custom work - Caution about the stuff from Asia - the sizing is terribly critical (way too small) !
Thanks Babylock, I'll try searching for diaper covers rather than plastic pants. EBay and Etsy are great aren't they? Don't know what I'd do without them!
Etsy sell identical things to Ebay . Twice the price though in some cases .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
With ETSY you get more personal attention to fit and desired appearance especially for those custom frilly details.
There are some sellers on eBay who will go with the extra row of frilly detailing too but for the most part it is all
about basic stock sales.
What is important in both of these is to get the measurements right-on - nothing hurts like receiving the wrong
size and having to return for adjustment escalating the cost beyond budget or missing that all important date
for timely wearing i.e. Halloween Mardi Gras New Years or other intimate personal date.
Remember when dealing with a seller to check the FEEDBACK carefully to see if things are really going to go as
smooth as you would like. And like I posted above caution about those Asian sellers with the bidding price is
right but the item is three sizes too small although the price is attractive but atrocious impossible returns !
I suppose it depends on where you are located . Either the US or UK .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I always like to have the plastic/pvc/vinyl separate from the frillies as they don't was well together and one ends up with a problem, meaning you have to discard the lot thing.

AliExpress might have them BUT the quality can be poor.

I have snappies polos and bought some on AliExpress as I can't buy any here anymore. The material is a lot thinner.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
If you want quality ab wear, visit BigTot.
High quality, quick delivery, excellent customer service, the  apparel is cute and surprisingly reasonable prices. Only cotton fabric used though so if you're looking for the finer fabrics then this is not the place.  Sizing is accurate also but you can contact owner to verify.
(04-02-2021, 07:40 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: With ETSY you get more personal attention to fit and desired appearance especially for those custom frilly details.
There are some sellers on eBay who will go with the extra row of frilly detailing too but for the most part it is all
about basic stock sales.
What is important in both of these is to get the measurements right-on - nothing hurts like receiving the wrong
size and having to return for adjustment escalating the cost beyond budget or missing that all important date
for timely wearing i.e. Halloween Mardi Gras New Years or other intimate personal date.
Remember when dealing with a seller to check the FEEDBACK carefully to see if things are really going to go as
smooth as you would like. And like I posted above caution about those Asian sellers with the bidding price is
right but the item is three sizes too small although the price is attractive but atrocious impossible returns !

That's interesting. I've never really thought about it, but on reflection, the quality of items I've bought from Etsy have been far superior from those I've purchased from ebay. Probably the best example is DivasDelights. The quality is superb, the designs exquisite, but you pay top price for it, so it's really a treat purchase rather than for everyday wear. The selection of panties is wonderful, but other items are much more limited. I did ask whether she would design something for me (a wedding pageboy/fauntleroy type ivory top and knickerbockers), but she said she was too busy with regular orders.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DivasDeligh...=date_desc

In contrast, I returned something from ebay as it was so rubbish, and had a load of abuse from the seller. And other stuff has been relatively poor quality, stitching falling apart very quickly as an example.

So as with many things in life, I think you get what you pay for, and of course, what you can afford or justify paying.
Those items at Big Tot look delightful! I’ve not seen that site before.

I usually buy my stuff from Amazon. Just search for ‘ABDL’ and you’ll find loads of pretty things.