satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bra fittings
I have actually took part time jobs at retail store just hoping to have sissies walk in! I’ve had some experiences but not a whole lot sadly!
(09-03-2021, 05:42 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote: I have actually took part time jobs at retail store just hoping to have sissies walk in! I’ve had some experiences but not a whole lot sadly
Ma'am did any sissies like myself come in for Bra fittings?
(curtsy)
I rarely wore bras and was never 'into' them until R introduced them to me not long after we got together, three years ago. Now I have several sets, all purchased by Her, on Her own initiative. And all matched to panties. She also decided I needed silicon bra inserts to go with wearing bras. I'm addicted to wearing bras these days Smile
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(09-04-2021, 04:04 AM)sissydave Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 05:42 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote: I have actually took part time jobs at retail store just hoping to have sissies walk in! I’ve had some experiences but not a whole lot sadly
Ma'am did any sissies like myself come in for Bra fittings?
(curtsy)

Once or twice and yes I always sent them home with matching panties!
DWell, I had a bra fitting on Friday morning, ONLINE!!

A gurlfriend told me that M&S offer an online bra fitting, using Teams software. I had previously phoned a few stores, to be told that they would only offer a fitting service if I attended in drag, not ready for that yet. But an online search revealed that Bravissimo offered an online service, so I completed their form. Within a day, I was offered a day and time by email. When I replied, I mentioned that I was trans just in case it might turn them off. However I had an immediate reply saying that they looked forward to the meeting.

Friday morning, I was up really early transforming myself into full Priscilla mode, as well as checking that my camera, speaker and mic were all working. I had full face makeup, shoulder length blonde bob wig, dangly earrings, with a white bra under a button front blouse. I had been advised to always keep my hands in view so that I couldn’t be imagined to be playing with my sissyclit, but my bright red nails were on view in front of me throughout. I was sitting at my pc, bubbling with excitement and nerves, for ten minutes before the appointed time.

At last the screen changed, and a lovely young lady called Emily came on, and after a few hitches, she said with a beaming smile that she could both see and hear me.

The next twenty minutes or so went by in a delicious blur. She asked me what bra size I was wearing, and what did I want from a new bra. I explained that I had not a lot to fill the cups of my 38C, but hoped that I would have more in time. I asked if she wanted to see the bra, so I slipped off the blouse, stood up and turned round so she could see everything. I said I would like to have more cleavage, and indeed more lift, (well I said that my  man wanted me to have more!) soEmily recommended an underwired bra, in a different size. She was so sweet throughout. She commented that women were never taught how to choose the right bra, and I said that it was even worse for us men! Well, sissies!

I eventually told her how wonderful she had been with me, and how lovely she was, and she even said that I looked really beautiful! She hoped that one day I would come in for s proper bra fitting, either in drab or drag, and I would be totally welcome.

All in all, a lovely experience that I can recommend to every gurl.
(09-04-2021, 08:50 PM)sissy priscilla Wrote: DWell, I had a bra fitting on Friday morning, ONLINE!!

A gurlfriend told me that M&S offer an online bra fitting, using Teams software. I had previously phoned a few stores, to be told that they would only offer a fitting service if I attended in drag, not ready for that yet. But an online search revealed that Bravissimo offered an online service, so I completed their form. Within a day, I was offered a day and time by email. When I replied, I mentioned that I was trans just in case it might turn them off. However I had an immediate reply saying that they looked forward to the meeting.

Friday morning, I was up really early transforming myself into full Priscilla mode, as well as checking that my camera, speaker and mic were all working. I had full face makeup, shoulder length blonde bob wig, dangly earrings, with a white bra under a button front blouse. I had been advised to always keep my hands in view so that I couldn’t be imagined to be playing with my sissyclit, but my bright red nails were on view in front of me throughout. I was sitting at my pc, bubbling with excitement and nerves, for ten minutes before the appointed time.

At last the screen changed, and a lovely young lady called Emily came on, and after a few hitches, she said with a beaming smile that she could both see and hear me.

The next twenty minutes or so went by in a delicious blur. She asked me what bra size I was wearing, and what did I want from a new bra. I explained that I had not a lot to fill the cups of my 38C, but hoped that I would have more in time. I asked if she wanted to see the bra, so I slipped off the blouse, stood up and turned round so she could see everything. I said I would like to have more cleavage, and indeed more lift, (well I said that my  man wanted me to have more!) soEmily recommended an underwired bra, in a different size. She was so sweet throughout. She commented that women were never taught how to choose the right bra, and I said that it was even worse for us men! Well, sissies!

I eventually told her how wonderful she had been with me, and how lovely she was, and she even said that I looked really beautiful! She hoped that one day I would come in for s proper bra fitting, either in drab or drag, and I would be totally welcome.

All in all, a lovely experience that I can recommend to every gurl.

I agree never felt more like a sissy than when I got my bra fitting a very wonderful experience. Smile Smile
Many years ago, I was in a casual relationship with a much older woman (I think I was in my early 20’s and she was near 50), and she worked in a bridal lingerie & corsetry type shop. Anyway, she was aware of my interests, and offered to have me come in to the shop for a corset and bra fitting. It was after hours, as the owner of the shop wouldn’t “deal with people” like me around her “normal” clientele. She was quite stern, which made it all the more exciting. Anyway, it was a magical experience. I have been fitted more recently (with my mother-in-law), and again it was quite a rush. I felt very pampered, which I always enjoy!❤️
I have femmed my hubby to my liking.  I have never had an actual bra fitting but he ended up getting one as part of an impromptu swim suit try on in Mexico.    There on vacation the resort was having a swim suit fashion show for a local designer.  The models would walk through the people hanging by the pool showing their wares..    At the end of the show they of course were selling their goods at some tables set up at the side of the pool area. My hubby was in a male swimsuit but was fully shaved.    We had had some margarita and I was a bit influenced.  I went up to the tables and looked at the goods.  They were not of great quality but good designs and cute.   So i decided i should get one for me and my sissy.  They had make shift changing area right there...  jsut some curtains really.  I tried one on and asked if I could go get my hubby.  They said fine.  So i went and got him under the guise of wanting him to see me in a few of them.  W hen we got there i grabbed one in his size too and pulled him into the changing room with me.......  I sweet talked him into trying his on with me......    The bottoms fit fine but the top did not.  So I said wait here and left him taking his make trunks as i left...    So he was very stuck....   I went to the table and was looking thru the tops when the very attractive designer asked if she could help.  I said i needed a smaller top and she did not blink an eye and said  can;t be smaller for you.  LOL  I said not for me is it for my friend in the changing booth.  She said well let me measure her.  And started walking that way  and i had to stop her and say could not do that..  Of course she wanted to know why and i had to fess up to not make a scene...  Long story shorter    she ended up measuring my thoroughly embarassed husband and said she would custom make a top specifically for him and deliver in two days to the hotel..........    She sold two suits that day to us....    The delivery is a whole other experience...
(09-10-2021, 01:41 AM)SissysWife Wrote: I have femmed my hubby to my liking.  I have never had an actual bra fitting but he ended up getting one as part of an impromptu swim suit try on in Mexico.    There on vacation the resort was having a swim suit fashion show for a local designer.  The models would walk through the people hanging by the pool showing their wares..    At the end of the show they of course were selling their goods at some tables set up at the side of the pool area. My hubby was in a male swimsuit but was fully shaved.    We had had some margarita and I was a bit influenced.  I went up to the tables and looked at the goods.  They were not of great quality but good designs and cute.   So i decided i should get one for me and my sissy.  They had make shift changing area right there...  jsut some curtains really.  I tried one on and asked if I could go get my hubby.  They said fine.  So i went and got him under the guise of wanting him to see me in a few of them.  W hen we got there i grabbed one in his size too and pulled him into the changing room with me.......  I sweet talked him into trying his on with me......    The bottoms fit fine but the top did not.  So I said wait here and left him taking his make trunks as i left...    So he was very stuck....   I went to the table and was looking thru the tops when the very attractive designer asked if she could help.  I said i needed a smaller top and she did not blink an eye and said  can;t be smaller for you.  LOL  I said not for me is it for my friend in the changing booth.  She said well let me measure her.  And started walking that way  and i had to stop her and say could not do that..  Of course she wanted to know why and i had to fess up to not make a scene...  Long story shorter    she ended up measuring my thoroughly embarassed husband and said she would custom make a top specifically for him and deliver in two days to the hotel..........    She sold two suits that day to us....    The delivery is a whole other experience...

yikes   cant wait for the delivery saga