BON4Micro2
Poll: Boys need v strict girlfriends
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stirripp!
Every Sissy hears that female command. Frequently.
 Instant Obedience is expected, but difficult - and dangerous - when fully dressed.

You're Braless/Commando under skirt & blouse or skimpy dress. No problem.
 However, your sheer 4-snap gartered Stirrup Hose IS.

You must unsnap the garters, and delicately doff your hosiery. Without ripping it.
 While trembling in terror. As your fulsome Sissy Titties sway and judder lubriciously.   

You rarely succeed. And receive a merciless Twice-9 caning to start.
 You fart shamelessly, and follow Domina naked a-tiptoe upstairs to The Discipline Room.

¬† ¬†    
It might sound a simple task but for a sissy such tasks are no mean feat. I’m suspecting this sissy is more than a little familiar with the discipline room.
(03-29-2021, 12:21 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It might sound a simple task but for a sissy such tasks are no mean feat. I’m suspecting this sissy is more than a little familiar with the discipline room.
 It's not.

Every Sissy is.

¬† ¬†¬†    
(03-29-2021, 11:04 AM)Robin77 Wrote: Every Sissy hears that female command. Frequently.
 Instant Obedience is expected, but difficult - and dangerous - when fully dressed.

You're Braless/Commando under skirt & blouse or skimpy dress. No problem.
 However, your sheer 4-snap gartered Stirrup Hose IS.

You must unsnap the garters, and delicately doff your hosiery. Without ripping it.
 While trembling in terror. As your fulsome Sissy Titties sway and judder lubriciously.   

You rarely succeed. And receive a merciless Twice-9 caning to start.
 You fart shamelessly, and follow Domina naked a-tiptoe upstairs to The Discipline Room.

Wow Robbin77 the words alone paint an exquisite scene.

(03-29-2021, 12:59 PM)Robin77 Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 12:21 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It might sound a simple task but for a sissy such tasks are no mean feat. I’m suspecting this sissy is more than a little familiar with the discipline room.
 It's not.

Every Sissy is.

That picture is fun. It captures the nature exactly.
Certainly I'm no stranger to the command, "lower your panties"...close enough to striiiip! I love the photo by the way!