BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday SPANKINGS
(04-12-2021, 05:41 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: This thread is a nightmare to read on a phone. Can we try and resist quoting the whole post unless it's really necessary?

Yes my mommy L and myself are not going to do the narrative much anymore because it is hard for spacing for us . However I think some members like the narrative. It takes away from our detailed experience. So we will keep that In mind .I feel our accounts are interesting to some readers.
Don't get me wrong, it's nothing to do with the content, which is interesting and enjoyable to read. And yes, it's long, and there's nothing wrong with that, but when it is repeated 5 times in quick succession, rather than replying without a quote then it becomes very difficult to read, especially on a phone.
(04-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 05:41 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: This thread is a nightmare to read on a phone. Can we try and resist quoting the whole post unless it's really necessary?

Yes my mommy L and myself are not going to do the narrative much anymore because it is hard for spacing for us . However I think some members like the narrative. It takes away from our detailed experience. So we will keep that In mind .I feel our accounts are interesting to some readers.

YES your posts are a wonderful addition to this venue....  do keep us informed o how wonderfully your Female Master and Her acquaintances properly keep you under control.  
(04-16-2021, 10:43 AM)whyguys Wrote:

YES your posts are a wonderful addition to this venue....  do keep us informed o how wonderfully your Female Master and Her acquaintances properly keep you under control.  

Thank you from Mommy and my myself.We will.
(04-16-2021, 12:50 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 10:43 AM)whyguys Wrote:

Thank you from Mommy and my myself.We will.

ddont worry about criticism   just keep up the good work   you and mommy are an inspiration    touchdown