BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcus’s Birthday Surprise
Awww, bless him! Deffo in heels next time though - seeing him to would be hilarious!
(04-04-2021, 04:51 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: Awww, bless him! Deffo in heels next time though - seeing him to would be hilarious!

But my Mommy would have given me a birthday spanking.
(04-04-2021, 04:51 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: Awww, bless him! Deffo in heels next time though - seeing him to would be hilarious!

Wonderful and fun idea.  Many falls and stumbles, I’m sure.  Thank You
-Valerie   Heart
(04-04-2021, 05:41 AM)v-villanueva Wrote: Hello All

I will be posting a more detailed acct on what happened but it worked out as well as well I could have hoped.  We had Marcus running around and posing with 4 new pairs of undies I got for his Birthday.   What a day it was,  here is a few shots I got of him running around and when I put him in corner time.  I kept telling him to keep his socks up.  

At one point his sister, Natalie started chasing him with her phone on a live stream, (I honestly don’t think she was really streaming but the threat had Marcus running for the hills in nothing but his pink panties and pink female socks).  

When I had him pose and hold up in one hand a new pair of his girly undies and in the other hand his boy boxer shorts was a humorous moment. He was wearing another new pair of panties that were extremely adorable and tight on him. I just wanted him to understand the difference in what he was used to wearing to what he is wearing now. If I allowed his face to show in the photo it would be redder than a tomato.

A moment I thought was priceless when Natalie left the room and came back wearing the exact pants and shirt he was just wearing, to emphasize to him more how comfortable and secure she is and here he was, clad in pink undies and socks. He was quite fussy. 

Lots more shenanigans went on that I will share later.  

Take care,

Val 

(04-05-2021, 12:36 AM)touchdown Wrote:

I will be posting a more detailed acct on what happened but it worked out as well as well I could have hoped.  We had Marcus running around and posing with 4 new pairs of undies I got for his Birthday.   What a day it was,  here is a few shots I got of him running around and when I put him in corner time.  I kept telling him to keep his socks up.  

At one point his sister, Natalie started chasing him with her phone on a live stream, (I honestly don’t think she was really streaming but the threat had Marcus running for the hills in nothing but his pink panties and pink female socks).  

When I had him pose and hold up in one hand a new pair of his girly undies and in the other hand his boy boxer shorts was a humorous moment. He was wearing another new pair of panties that were extremely adorable and tight on him. I just wanted him to understand the difference in what he was used to wearing to what he is wearing now. If I allowed his face to show in the photo it would be redder than a tomato.

A moment I thought was priceless when Natalie left the room and came back wearing the exact pants and shirt he was just wearing, to emphasize to him more how comfortable and secure she is and here he was, clad in pink undies and socks. He was quite fussy. 

Take care,

Val 

hi val   did jenny come over.   so you have photos of him and jenny or him and his sister atNDING TOGETHER   ???   SO COOLL  you are so naughty    tommie
(04-04-2021, 05:04 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:

But my Mommy would have given me a birthday spanking.

I understand,  I didn’t this time but next time I will fully consider giving out a spanking.

Take care,

Val 

Take care,

Val 

hi val   did jenny come over.   so you have photos of him and jenny or him and his sister atNDING TOGETHER   ???   SO COOLL  you are so naughty    tommie

Jenny did not come over this time, no.
-Valerie   Heart
This sounds like a really fun party. I wish I'd been there.