BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcus’s Birthday Surprise
Hello all. I hope you are all remaining safe, healthy, and loving your life.

My son, Marcus has a birthday coming up and I feel like doing something extra special for him.  I really appreciate all the advise and help I have been given from other team members on the PDQ site. 

I have spoken out how I really only like to discipline Marcus when he deserves it by saying a derogatory comment about women or if he acts like a brute and shows his masculinity, in my house.  He has been well-behaved as of late, but this is his special day coming up so I don’t see why I can bend the rules, slightly.

He usually gets cocky around his day and as expected, tried to runs things that day.  I have bought him a gift that he did ask for but I also got him something he won’t be expecting. While he still has his bag of panties for when he acts up, I have had several members tell me he needs to stop wearing underwear made for adult women and to start having him wear little girl undies, like for ages 8-12.  It will be much more embarrassing and humiliating for him to wear such panties, as I and every other female I know currently does not wear anything that closely resembles them.

So I went on Amazon and purchased the following photo attached of 6 pack, cotton little girl toddler briefs. I ordered the largest size available and I think will fit him, although still tight, they would look ridiculous on him. And very funny, I’m sure.  He will not be expecting to open any gift like this on his birthday.  

What he also does not know which I have been advised on his to invite his sister, Natalie over. I might hint at her what to expect and try to contain her laughter when he opens his presents but knowing her that might not be possible.  

I am still deciding what should come of after he reveals his new girl underwear. I’m sure much embarrassment and redness in his face but I’m considering a little fashion show for him to act out. I might demand he try each pair on and test for fitting and walk around for me, and his younger sister who will be present. I will lastly make sure to tell Natalie to come well dressed and mature, no skirts or dresses; Pants or jeans only. I will also be dressed similar. While I have him prancing around in his hilariously looking little girl undies we will be the ones dressed casual and comfortable, how fun. 

I’m up for other ideas from members, as long as they are in my bounds. 

Yes, I imagine it will be a birthday Markie-poo won’t ever forget.  He will be turning 22. 

-Valerie  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Valerie   Heart
(03-28-2021, 11:14 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: Hello all. I hope you are all remaining safe, healthy, and loving your life.

My son, Marcus has a birthday coming up and I feel like doing something extra special for him.  I really appreciate all the advise and help I have been given from other team members on the PDQ site. 

I have spoken out how I really only like to discipline Marcus when he deserves it by saying a derogatory comment about women or if he acts like a brute and shows his masculinity, in my house.  He has been well-behaved as of late, but this is his special day coming up so I don’t see why I can bend the rules, slightly.

He usually gets cocky around his day and as expected, tried to runs things that day.  I have bought him a gift that he did ask for but I also got him something he won’t be expecting. While he still has his bag of panties for when he acts up, I have had several members tell me he needs to stop wearing underwear made for adult women and to start having him wear little girl undies, like for ages 8-12.  It will be much more embarrassing and humiliating for him to wear such panties, as I and every other female I know currently does not wear anything that closely resembles them.

So I went on Amazon and purchased the following photo attached of 6 pack, cotton little girl toddler briefs. I ordered the largest size available and I think will fit him, although still tight, they would look ridiculous on him. And very funny, I’m sure.  He will not be expecting to open any gift like this on his birthday.  

What he also does not know which I have been advised on his to invite his sister, Natalie over. I might hint at her what to expect and try to contain her laughter when he opens his presents but knowing her that might not be possible.  

I am still deciding what should come of after he reveals his new girl underwear. I’m sure much embarrassment and redness in his face but I’m considering a little fashion show for him to act out. I might demand he try each pair on and test for fitting and walk around for me, and his younger sister who will be present. I will lastly make sure to tell Natalie to come well dressed and mature, no skirts or dresses; Pants or jeans only. I will also be dressed similar. While I have him prancing around in his hilariously looking little girl undies we will be the ones dressed casual and comfortable, how fun. 

Yes, I imagine it will be a birthday Markie-poo won’t ever forget.  He will be turning 22. 

-Valerie  Heart
[quote pid='36481' dateline='1616973245']

Dont forget your next door neighbor    she'll love it   tommie
[/quote]
(03-28-2021, 11:58 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 11:14 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: Hello all. I hope you are all remaining safe, healthy, and loving your life.

-Valerie  Heart
[quote pid='36481' dateline='1616973245']

Dont forget your next door neighbor    she'll love it   tommie

[/quote]

Hello. You mean Jenny.  Absolutely, I didn’t think of her. Wonderful idea.
-Valerie   Heart

-Valerie  Heart

I like those panties for marcus I am sure he will look sweet in them . Valerie have you considered giving him a birthday Spanking. Your hand meeting his PANTIED bottom 22 times across your MATERNAL knee. What do the other members think about Valerie SPANKING her son for his birthday?                                   Ms Mommy L.
Love the concept. It is only fair that Marcus is the star of the show on his own birthday and your plan will ensure that this is the case.  Wink
(03-29-2021, 06:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Love the concept. It is only fair that Marcus is the star of the show on his own birthday and your plan will ensure that this is the case.  Wink

In this case it gives Valerie a excuse to actually put marcus over her knee in front of the other lady quests. Marcus will be the star like you said.
(03-29-2021, 06:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Love the concept. It is only fair that Marcus is the star of the show on his own birthday and your plan will ensure that this is the case.  Wink

Absolutely. He likes being the center of attention so I’m going to grant his wish.  I should receiving the package tomorrow.

(03-29-2021, 06:59 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:

In this case it gives Valerie a excuse to actually put marcus over her knee in front of the other lady quests. Marcus will be the star like you said.

I don’t see why a birthday spanking cannot be done, good point.
-Valerie   Heart
As expected, Amazon did make an error on the order I chose but turns out I do enjoy these more. They are much more darling and innocent. Marcus needs a little innocence.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-Valerie   Heart
marcus is lucky to have such a loving mom who will prepare him for his future in a Female led society.  One punishment idea is to have him volunteer at a local woman's organization or sign up for emails from feminist organizations or even write a paper about equality or superiority of women which he can read out loud to you and his sister and friends.
(03-29-2021, 07:59 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: As expected, Amazon did make an error on the order I chose but turns out I do enjoy these more. They are much more darling and innocent. Marcus needs a little innocence.
A great choice nevertheless. Here is hoping Marcus will come to appreciate them just as much as we do.   Wink