satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
sissy girls journey
Thank you Bobbie-Sue,
I’m so happy you enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing how you love to wear girly panties and a bra under your boy clothes too, I know it’s such a amazing feeling, your dressed as boy but you feel like a girl, oh yes having our mother daughter relationship was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I have to say when I read your reference saying your mother daughterson relationship it was so true mom truly loved my girl side but also loved my boy side too, the very best of both, mom was the best.
(04-05-2021, 03:45 AM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Some of the most wonderful girly feelings where spent in my bedroom laying on my tummy on my bed playing with my Barbie doll wearing my little girl panties and my training bra while wearing and rubbing my black patent Mary Janes on my bare legs, sometimes the simplest things are the best, thank you sis for coming home early, being a girl is the best ever.

Mom used to find me asleep on top of my bed some nights and just put me to bed under the covers, I remember waking up in the middle of the night and wondering why are my feet are so warm looking under the sheets I was still wearing my bra, panties and Mary Janes I was just to tired to remove my girl attire.
Entering the kitchen mom would look up at me with a big smile on her face, did you get a good night sleep sissy, just like second nature yes mommy but not really when your feet are toasty you keep waking up.
The best part about girl lessons is I get to dress fully as a girl and be with mom as she loves to teach me all the things I need to know about being a girl, i really had no idea what to expect but strangely enough I was a little nervous and very excited all mixed together, walking like a girl just kept running through my little girl head.
Mommy just loved pulling down my little boys pj’s and finding me wearing little girl panties little laced edges around the legs with a little black bow in the middle and of course in pink they just felt so good and girly when wearing them, look sissy your first bra look how pretty sweetie, mommy had me stand with my arms up, now pay attention sissy put your bra around your back like this, now holding these two ends now hook them together see sissy you can do it spin it around like so ok now your arms through the bra straps and there you are sissy what do you think, my little girl is so pretty wearing her first panties and bra together saying to herself aloud, mommy was so happy seeing her little girl in pink panties and a pink bra by my boy logic would have been why bras in my little girl head I loved it so much I felt so girly excited, mommy I love it so much it’s so pretty, I’m so happy sissy I just knew you would love them all us girls wear both panties and bras together and so will you sissy, again like second nature, yes mommy, now sit down young lady so mommy can put your Mary Janes on you and look sweetie mommy bought you some pretty little girl socks so your feet will be more comfy ( little did I know I would be spending a lot more time wearing my Mary Janes with my new girly socks ) and there so pretty with the lace on top, I couldn’t believe how pretty my black patent Mary Janes looked with my little girl white lacy socks I just couldn’t wait for mommy to finish they were just so pretty I was just over the top in love, mommy I love my new girly socks with my Mary Janes there just so pretty together, I’m so happy you love them sissy now let’s see how it looks with your dress, well actually it was my sister’s grade school cheerleading outfit it’s was very pretty blue and white it hugged my waist and was pleated at the bottom and it was pretty short I know why mommy loved it probably because it was so short, just perfect for a young lady don’t you agree sissy, yes mommy, I was soon to find out that having a short dress is a very effective training tool again I was no match for mommy just along for the ride but then again I just loved being a girl I just couldn’t stop or want to stop that wonderful exciting feeling of dressing like a girl, the urge from deep down was just too strong  ...
It sounds like the experience was enjoyable for yourself (albeit for slightly different reasons). I’m looking forward to reading about the training to come and how your short dress enters the equation.  Big Grin
(04-08-2021, 05:30 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like the experience was enjoyable for yourself (albeit for slightly different reasons). I’m looking forward to reading about the training to come and how your short dress enters the equation.  Big Grin

Hi Girlygirl,
The urge was just too strong like playing and wearing my sister’s Mary Janes I was excited thinking about it and then playing and wearing them was so over the top yummy, what boy would enjoy being called a girls name in public even though it was a little embarrassing the feeling inside when mom called me sissy really turned me on and I wanted more, mom knew it and enjoyed it too.
Standing there in front of mommy in my little girl cheerleader dress training bra and panties underneath with my  little girl black patent Mary Janes with cute little patent bows clipped on the toes of my Mary Janes with my frilly white little girl socks, ok sissy now just a little pink lipstick and some barrettes in your hair oh my sissy you are the cutest girl ever and look at that short dress almost showing your panties, I was thinking the same think with my hands feeling the hem of my dress looking down seeing my pretty dress with my black patent Mary Janes and my pretty girly socks tasting my lipstick I was so turned on feeling so good like I was having a wonderful out of body experience that I didn’t want to end, sissy pay attention young lady see the line in the title floor sissy I want you to walk on the line to the door turn around and walk back just like a girl.
I felt so good hearing my Mary Janes looking down at them on the title floor my hands swaying by my side feeling so girly I loved every second with every step I was thinking to myself I love being a girl, turned back around at the door giving mommy a big smile walking back mommy had a smile too, sissy you are such a pretty little girl sweetie but you walk like your in a rush to the bathroom, letting out a little laugh, sweetie you’re bent forward showing your girly panties off to the world and your arms are swaying to much just like a typical boy come over here sissy look in the mirror stand straight up see no panties bend forward sissy see now the bottom of your girly panties are showing, when you properly walk like a girl your panties will not be showing even wearing a short dress like yours sissy, mommy hemmed up your dress really short so you can just see how easy it is for your pretty panties to be on display and how a proper young lady can correct it...
That makes sense then. It is one thing to dress like a sissy but feminine etiquette is also really important. What better way to focus the mind than the potential embarrassment if one should get it wrong.  Wink
(04-09-2021, 05:11 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That makes sense then. It is one thing to dress like a sissy but feminine etiquette is also really important. What better way to focus the mind than the potential embarrassment if one should get it wrong.  Wink

Girlygirl, yes and also mother’s are our first teacher’s in life teaching the proper way to do things, plus mom really enjoyed too.
Definitely a smart way your Mommy had to teach you walk gracefully. I bet the shoes made a crispier sound when walking properly.
Yes especially walking like a proper young lady it did sound crisper and exact, making sure every step was perfect.