satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
sissy girls journey
I’m going to start posting my experiences with finding the girl inside me since it really doesn’t have a punishment side to it, even though there is some punishment moments with mom but I asked for and wanted it so it really doesn’t qualify for that punishment discussion.
The next day waking up was exciting feeling mommy’s purse under my sheets made me feel that wonderful fuzzy feeling which by now was just pulling me towards the girl inside me out, it just felt so good.
Mother called out breakfast walking into the kitchen I was greeted by pancakes and a good morning from mom she had a big smile on her face and so did I looking at each other said a thousand words and nothing was said thank god because I had nothing what was a 8 year old boy to say I love your purse mommy  now thinking back I should have mom would have said ok sweetie after breakfast go get mommy’s purse and I’ll give you your first lesson in purse carrying educate and I would have been in pure heaven but I just ate my cakes.
Nothing was really said going back to my room bed was made and mommy’s purse was gone I looked under the bed the closet did sis take it, not finding mommy’s purse my heart sank now I believe mom had this all planned mom walked in and said what have you got planned for today I always wore my heart on my sleeve and mom could see as I raised my head I was disappointed now mom really knew were this was going and took on a little more direction for me she sat me down on the bed sat next to me put her arm around me and said don’t be sad sweetie would you like mommy to bring you my black patent purse for you to sleep with tonight  I couldn’t say a word but just shook my head yes from there on mom just started being a matter of fact of bringing out my girl side best thing that ever happened.
I That’s the second night that  mommy gave me her black patent purse to sleep with and said her purse was a present for me and told me to take care of my purse and keep it under my pillow when I wasn’t using it or sleeping with it I was so happy I said yes mommy.

Just to hop forward a little, the girly girls who love their dolls so much will love this my mom knew I was playing with her lipstick at the beginning but never said a word one night putting me to bed she would always kissed me good night and have me kiss my barbie doll too I loved my barbie doll and mommy knew it, but this night she said while starting to tuck me in where’s your purse young lady I pulled it out from under the sheets and mommy  told me to open my purse and look inside I did and my heart skipped a beat there was a lipstick tube I was speechless, mommy broke the silence and said barbie wears lipstick when you kiss her every night and I think you should wear lipstick too knowing I love lipstick  followed up by won’t that be nice I think so said mommy, I was still at a loss for words that was the first item of makeup that mommy bought me I was dumb founded and didn’t know what to say again mommy stepped in and said here let me show you how we girls apply our lipstick mommy took the lipstick out of my purse pulled the cover tube off twisted it and out came sassy pink lipstick mommy said see it says it on the bottom of the tube mom was really enjoying this I didn’t see anything it was just happening too fast for me to think but deep inside I really wanted it since playing with mommy’s  lipstick months earlier never left my thoughts for one second, next words I heard pucker up little girl and the next thing I knew  mommy was applying lipstick to my puckered up lips I could see the smile on mommy’s face as she applied the lipstick it felt creamy and had a little taste that made me feel I’m wearing lipstick and that same fuzzy feeling from deep inside that was now so familiar with was surrounding me like a warm cuddly blanket, mommy sat back and said perfect and followed up with we girls always keep our lipstick in our purses, now get in bed missy mommy gave me a very lite kiss telling me to pucker up again explaining we don’t want to smug your lipstick the only thing I could think I’m wearing lipstick, yes mommy I managed to get out, mommy explained to me that kissing my barbie doll will be good practice I was thinking ok just lost at wearing lipstick I was really enjoying it and feeling was like walking on clouds, ok sweetie 3 quick pucker kisses mommy held my barbie doll bringing to my freshly lipstick coated lips 3 times with a second or two between each kiss while mommy made a kissing sound which I emulated to each kiss too when my lipstick covered lips touched my barbie dolls lips, mommy was just beaming with joy and that made me feel good too, to tell you the truth I loved it and even to this day I love kissing like that it’s a big turn on for me I wonder why lol, I think it had nothing to do with kissing my barbie doll which I did enjoy and I’m sure mommy loved it too, it was for me to start wearing makeup not sure just guessing, mom was so smart I never stood a chance but then again I loved it too.
Wonderful and erotic experiences to be sure sissygirl! My Mom gave me an old purse to play with when i was perhaps too young to realize all the implications of a boy playing with a purse, but it was fun. And having lipstick to go along with the experience sounds like soooo much fun, and soooo girlie!
(03-29-2021, 01:35 PM)GinaV Wrote: Wonderful and erotic experiences to be sure sissygirl! My Mom gave me an old purse to play with when i was perhaps too young to realize all the implications of a boy playing with a purse, but it was fun. And having lipstick to go along with the experience sounds like soooo much fun, and soooo girlie!

Hi GinaV,
It was wonderful and very girlie excitement pretty much every night having the girl gene come out was just what I needed and now having my own purse with lipstick in tow was just a dream come true and now when I go shopping with mom and we jump into the car, mom says hold my purse for me dear and she puts her purse in my lap in a matter of fact way it’s everything I love to do holding mommy’s purse going shopping.
I feel mother’s are very detailed minded they will tell exactly how things work and why and explain in detail which my mom love to do especially when teaching me girl educate, like the first time mom handed me her purse in the car I started to reach for mom’s purse and mom said here please grab the purse handles sweetie so you don’t smug mommy’s purse giving me that mommy will teach you smile, now at home or pretty much anywhere mom would call out to me sweetie please find mommy’s purse and bring it to me which I’m sure she really enjoyed doing, it was a little embarrassing and sometimes caught me off guard  but I couldn’t help myself enjoying it too as I handed  mommy her purse while she gave me that you like it smile sometimes even whispering to me I know you love mommy’s purse or your such a girl that was one of her favs and I would just smile knowing mom was right, mom was determined to make sure I got as much purse time as she saw fit, I’m just surprised my sister never caught on.
A great account so far, Sissygirl. Nice also to see that you were eased in gently while in public. While the purse clearly meant a lot to you, it would I imagine have been much more innocuous to anyone who might have otherwise commented when faced with a more flamboyant gesture.
(03-29-2021, 09:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A great account so far, Sissygirl. Nice also to see that you were eased in gently while in public. While the purse clearly meant a lot to you, it would I imagine have been much more innocuous to anyone who might have otherwise commented when faced with a more flamboyant gesture.

Well you’re right Girlygirl, she was having a little fun and yes mother’s purses where just so pretty and girly being black patent I was mesmerized also my sisters black patent Mary Janes too, they had that same affect on me I loved both of them, it really didn’t bother me but deep down inside I wanted all those girly things just not knowing how to get there but the feeling was so strong I just kinda fumbled my way through like not putting mom’s lipstick back so it wouldn’t be noticed or almost be caught wearing my sisters Mary Janes, I think mom was just having a little fun and sometimes it included a little teasing while I was in boy mode but sometimes when mom would call me it would make me feel a little nervous excitement, like one time on a Saturday morning sis was staying at her friends house and I was having a bowl of cereal wearing my slip form that night and mom came in and asked me to go check the mailbox sure mom just let me change, mom commit you look just fine nobody will see you you’ll be ok, I was just a little panicked trying not to show  it but mom it’s Saturday someone will see me okay okay mom said I will go up to your sisters room and find a nice pretty dress for you to wear, I must have had that look because mom said I was just kidding sweetie just having a little fun enjoy your show as I was watching tv at the time, mom did have me fooled and it was just a bit unnerving, of course as time went on it was starting too sound fun and exciting at least in my head, go figure.
Hi girls I wanted to confess something since this is confessions at first I thought nobody wants to know that, the more I thought about I felt maybe some girls here have felt this way probably not, I better get it out you know now or never.
When I was adoring my sister’s black patent mary janes I just thought they where the prettiest girly shoes I ever seen and I loved them they fit me like they were made for me which helped make me fall in love with them, one day while all alone at home playing with my sisters mary janes I just felt this need to kiss them as I was kissing the toe of the shoes I felt really excited and very warm I know now I was extremely turned on of course at that time I didn’t know what turned on was only thing I knew it felt really good I only kissed the toe of each patent mary jane shoe maybe a dozen times, now that I think about it was it a fetish ? Not sure but after that I even loved them more.
Yes I totally understand that wonderful feeling you got kissing the toe of the shoes. I first experienced it too at an early age to not understand it but loved it. Don’t know if it’s a fetish or not. Does it matter, I mean it does not deminish it.