BON4Micro2
Poll: What's the best position in which to spank a sissy?
Across his Mistress's lap or knee, legs together
Across his Mistress's lap, one leg either side of her lap, spreading his legs
Bent over a chair, table or bed
Legs straight, bent over to touch his toes
On his back with his legs bent back over his head, nursery style
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spanking
What position do you think is most effective for spanking a little sissy? You can assume his dress will be up over his waist and his knickers down round his knees.
if a little sissy surely she / he should be in nappies
Some ambiguity here, but I voted for the diaper position since you said "little".  If we're not in diapers, Over The Knee is more appropriate, I think.
As it asks explicitly about spanking I answered OTK. Such a vulnerable position, one that emphasises humiliation and one's 'littleness'.
For caning, tawse, birching and the like then bent over a chair or legs together and grabbing legs / touching toes, is a more appropriate position. Allows for a very good swing by the Disciplinarian while emphasising one's sense of dread. For slippering, hairbrushes, paddles, wooden spoons and the like...depends on what Mummy / Aunty / Miss deems appropriate.
All my school knickers haven't yet been tested with the cane and need a suitable applicant.
Regulation@mail.com
(11-06-2016, 03:05 PM)Kres for school Wrote: All my school knickers haven't yet been tested with the cane and need a suitable applicant.
Regulation@mail.com

me please
Of course the other option is to be naked and on all fours, legs slightly apart, awaiting Mistress's firm hand.
I mentioned this poll to a lady I know, and she asked me if sissies were allowed a vote.  When I told her it was probably mostly sissies who participated, she just laughed, saying:
Quote:Who cares what a sissy thinks?  When I give a spanking, she has no voice in the matter, well, except for her screams as she receives her discipline and her "Thank you, Mistress", after.

I understood her point immediately.  She says that while she thinks the baby position is most suitable for a sissy in diapers, that's just her preference, and she would in no way expect another woman to be guided by her views; for a sissy like me to expect a choice is mere impertinence.  She dictates the position for a spanking according to the situation and expects immediate compliance, not arguments.
(11-07-2016, 05:40 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I mentioned this poll to a lady I know, and she asked me if sissies were allowed a vote.  When I told her it was probably mostly sissies who participated, she just laughed, saying:
Quote:Who cares what a sissy thinks?  When I give a spanking, she has no voice in the matter, well, except for her screams as she receives her discipline and her "Thank you, Mistress", after.

The lady that you know had a very interesting, and to-the-point, response, Renee.  Perhaps she might be interested to join this forum, and offer the rest of us sissies the benefit of her insights.  I, for one, am curious about your relationship with her.  How did she become aware of your sissiness, and how does she treat you? 
I think it's okay for a sissy to think about how they should be spanked. It can add to the anticipation.

Of course I wouldn't even dare express my opinion to a Mistress or Nanny, let alone expect her to take any notice. It's always Mistress or Nanny who decides how a spanking is to be administered.