ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face slapping your sissy
I remember having one gf that loved to paddle me and riding crop my fanny good and hard, also she loved slapping but she would say I’m going to spank your face which kinda turned me on just hearing that.
(03-26-2021, 06:28 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Sometimes millie misbehaves and says the wrong thing or does something I disapprove of.She needs to be put in her place so I have implemented a ceremonal slapping exercise between mommy and sissy. I tell millie to bring me a chair and get down on her knees knelling in front of me. "Mommy is not happy with you millie so we need to address this problem right now ". I am going to slap your face and after each slap you will kiss my hand ." I expect you to count and then politely "Ask me for another..So ( slap) l extend my hand ( kiss it) One Thank you Mommy May I have another .( slap) l extend my hand ( kiss it) two Thank you Mommy May I have another ." Well our little exercise can last anywhere from 20-40 good hard stinging slaps. He wears my red hand print on his faces and millie usually cries after 10 slaps.On the final slap a really let him have it and he is really dazed.He also must pay tribute to me by kissing my palm of my hand that slapped him on the final slap.He is always crying when I ask him for his apologie.After he apologized I make him stand in the corner with his nose against the wall. Millie hates this exercise and l feel like a queen of the households. I have also done this In public on different occasions and I know he feels like a real bad sissy.But sissies need to be put in their place when they get to big for their panties.

Hehe, so long as Millie is consenting and willing to this discipline, I completely approve. XD

Personally I prefer being spanked on my bare bottom either barehanded, or with other traditional spanking instruments used on me as a child; belt, switch/fishing rod, hairbrush, ruler, wooden spoon, etc. Slaps to the face would be too triggering for me. I was severely abused by my father growing up, and then physically and sexually abused on a daily basis in a psychoward for five years. When I was released, dad tried to scare me one day while I was coming out of the bathroom because he thought it'd be funny. As he shoved his hands out and made a funny monstery noise behind his long messy beard and mustache, I cringed, screamed like a little girl, while simultaneously throwing my fist out towards the face of whatever it was that was attacking me (I couldn't tell it was my dad in the heat of the moment), and I shoved my curled up knuckle deep into his eye socket. He yelled and reeled backwards, falling into some shelves and clutching his face in his hands. I only then realized it was dad and started freaking out and crying and telling him how sorry I was, thinking I may have just seriously and possibly fatally wounded him. He collected himself and took his hands away, blood streaming from his left eye which was swollen shut. ....He smiled at me, bearing his teeth and chuckled a little, then gave me a big thumbs up, telling me with praise in his voice, "Good reaction!" .....Sick fuck.

....He'd taught my sister and I ever since we could walk that the world was going to end, and so he started training us to be his soldiers in some future holy war. Taught us survival skills, weapon functions, improvised explosives, marksmanship, lockpicking, escape and evasion, guerilla warfare strategies, interrogation....etc. etc. .....He threw us around and beat us a lot, before I was taken from my home...returning five years later a totally different kid. ....He tried slapping me around again like he used to, but I freaked out on him; blocking and counterattacking before tackling him to the ground. Ripped his leatherman off his belt and started beating his face in with it before throwing him through the living room window using his shirt collar and belt as handles. I calmly walked out the front door then proceeded to kick him over and over on the front lawn like he used to do to me. He started laughing and smiling in between big gulps of air as he struggled to breathe, HAPPY that I was trying to kill him, (pretty sure he's clinically PSYCHOTIC, not to mention drunk at the time). I stopped, kinda staring at him with a mixture of horror and concern, then screamed louder than I'd ever screamed in my life: "Don't ever fucking touch me again!" then calmly walked back inside and went to my room.

...And he never touched me again lol.

But yeah...thinking that he started catching on that something horrible must have happened to me while I was away that night he tried to spook me outside the bathroom. ...Wasn't long after that that he'd sat me down for a pretty somber talk and asked me really calmly, "...Were you raped?" Flashbacks started pouring into my mind of the countless times I'd been raped and/or beaten within an inch of my life during those years. I started having an instant panic attack and burst into tears, shaking uncontrollably as my heart pounded rapidly in my ears, starting to hyperventilate; the lack of oxygen causing my fingernails to feel like they're flapping up and down; my teeth to feel like they're flapping back and forth. ...He hugged me tight, not saying a word. ...He'd been to war before too. ...He started treating me differently after that. =/

Anyhoo....yeah....ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT lmao. Back on topic. So sorry lol. My former mommy used crops on me a lot; they felt kinda....weak lmao. I may have just been slightly more masochistic than she was sadistic. In the end though...she was kinda TOO sadistic and domineering; not enough nurturing and maternal, so tragically, I decided we should break up because neither one of us could really fill the role, at least happily, that the other one needed in their life, and fortunately she agreed as well. We're still good friends to this day and occasionally play together, but a long-term-relationship between the two of us would be...dysfunctional and unhealthy lol. My mom was codependent with my dad and actually goes to support groups for codependency, so I have a pretty good eye for any codependent thoughts or behaviors that start creeping up in my or a partner's head, and it instantly sends up red flags lol. Partners need to supplement and compliment one another; not be dependent on one or the other, viewing the other as "completing" themselves somehow; everyone is ALREADY a complete person lol; it's kinda sad how difficult that can be for a lot of people to see sometimes. ='(
(07-17-2021, 10:35 PM)Ellie Jean Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 06:28 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Sometimes millie misbehaves and says the wrong thing or does something I disapprove of.She needs to be put in her place so I have implemented a ceremonal slapping exercise between mommy and sissy. I tell millie to bring me a chair and get down on her knees knelling in front of me. "Mommy is not happy with you millie so we need to address this problem right now ". I am going to slap your face and after each slap you will kiss my hand ." I expect you to count and then politely "Ask me for another..So ( slap) l extend my hand ( kiss it) One Thank you Mommy May I have another .( slap) l extend my hand ( kiss it) two Thank you Mommy May I have another ." Well our little exercise can last anywhere from 20-40 good hard stinging slaps. He wears my red hand print on his faces and millie usually cries after 10 slaps.On the final slap a really let him have it and he is really dazed.He also must pay tribute to me by kissing my palm of my hand that slapped him on the final slap.He is always crying when I ask him for his apologie.After he apologized I make him stand in the corner with his nose against the wall. Millie hates this exercise and l feel like a queen of the households. I have also done this In public on different occasions and I know he feels like a real bad sissy.But sissies need to be put in their place when they get to big for their panties.

Hehe, so long as Millie is consenting and willing to this discipline, I completely approve. XD

Personally I prefer being spanked on my bare bottom either barehanded, or with traditional spanking instruments used on me as a child; belt, switch, hairbrush, ruler, spoon, etc. Slaps to the face would be too triggering for me. I was severely abused by my father growing up, and then physically and sexually abused on a daily basis in a psychoward for five years. When I was released, dad tried to scare me one day while I was coming out of the bathroom because he thought it'd be funny. I cringed, screamed, and threw my fist out towards the face of whatever it was that was attacking me (I couldn't tell it was my dad in the heat of the moment), and I shoved my curled up knuckle deep into his eye socket. He yelled and reeled backwards, falling into some shelves and clutching his face in his hands. I only then realized it was dad and started freaking out and crying and telling him how sorry I was, thinking I may have just seriously and possibly fatally wounded him. He collected himself and took his hands away, blood streaming from his left eye which was swollen shut. ....He smiled at me, bearing his teeth and chuckled a little, then gave me a big thumbs up, telling me with praise in his voice, "Good reaction!" .....Sick fuck.

....He'd taught my sister and I ever since we could walk that the world was going to end, and so he started training us to be his soldiers in some future holy war. ...He threw us around and beat us as kids a lot, before I was taken from my home, returning five years later a totally different kid. ....He tried slapping me around again like he used to, but I freaked out on him. Ripped his leatherman off his belt and started beating his face in with it before throwing him through the living room window. Calmly walked out the door and proceeded to kick him over and over on the front lawn like he used to do to me. Then I screamed louder than I'd ever screamed in my life: "Don't ever fucking touch me again!" ....And he never did lol.

But yeah...thinking that he started catching on that something horrible must have happened to me while I was away that night he tried to spook me outside the bathroom. ...Wasn't long after that that he'd sat me down for a pretty somber talk and asked me really calmly, "...Were you raped?" Flashbacks started pouring into my mind of the countless times I'd been raped and/or beaten within an inch of my life during those years. I started having an instant panic attack and burst into tears, shaking uncontrollably as my heart pounded rapidly in my ears, starting to hyperventilate; the lack of oxygen causing my fingernails to feel like they're flapping up and down; my teeth to feel like they're flapping back and forth. ...He hugged me tight, not saying a word. ...He'd been to war before too. ...He started treating me differently after that. =/

Anyhoo....yeah....ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT lmao. Back on topic. So sorry lol. My former mommy used crops on me a lot; they felt kinda....weak lmao. I may have just been slightly more masochistic than she was sadistic. In the end though...she was kinda TOO sadistic and domineering; not enough nurturing and maternal, so tragically, I decided we should break up because neither one of us could really fill the role that the other one needed in their life, and fortunately she agreed as well. We're still good friends to this day and occasionally play together, but a long-term-relationship between the two of us would be...dysfunctional and unhealthy lol. My mom was codependent with my dad and actually goes to support groups for codependency, so I have a pretty good eye for any codependent thoughts that start creeping up in my or a partner's head, and it instantly sends up red flags lol. Partners need to supplement and compliment one another; not be dependent on one or the other, viewing the other as "completing" themselves somehow; everyone is ALREADY a complete person lol; it's kinda sad how difficult that can be for a lot of people to see sometimes. ='(

Yes it is different when there are two adults who have agreed consensually about  punishment. I am sorry that you Ellie Jean were abused like that , that is sick like you said. I hope my post did not upset you terribly.My post and my husbands are about our lifestyle and experiences . We feel that the female should run every household  and she must administer spanking and petticoat punishment to her male and that includes a good bare handed face slapping.            Ms Mommy L
(07-17-2021, 11:19 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Yes it is different when there are two adults who have agreed consensually about  punishment. I am sorry that you Ellie Jean were abused like that , that is sick like you said. I hope my post did not upset you terribly.

Indeed; consent is super crucial.  Wink
And no worries at all about potentially upsetting me; I only cried a little bit and only had a teeny tiny panic attack before I pulled myself together and chalked it up to the hormones and laughed at myself for being silly lmao. Big Grin
But yep, you should NEVER have to worry about potentially offending me or anybody else in my opinion; if they don't have the coping skills necessary to accept that it's okay feel upset and express it in a healthy way, then that is THEIR problem; they should probably see a therapist and develop a thicker skin and better coping strategies lmao. Working WONDERS for me lol. XD If I were President, it would be MANDATORY for everyone to see a therapist for one hour once a week. I shit you not, MOST of the country's problems would probably vanish practically OVERNIGHT lmao.   Cool

...Either that...or bring back Dueling like in the Wild West days; settle it over a game of pistols-at-dawn lmao, or maybe just a version of ye olde civilly sanctioned bare-knuckle-boxing-match heh heh heh. The amount of people getting all offended over trivial shit would PLUMMET lmao. =P (Kidding...mostly lol.  Tongue  )

(07-17-2021, 11:19 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: My post and my husbands are about our lifestyle and experiences . We feel that the female should run every household  and she must administer spanking and petticoat punishment to her male and that includes a good bare handed face slapping.            Ms Mommy L

Again, so long as you and your husband mutually agree, that's super awesome, and I'm inclined to agree with you for the most part; generally speaking women are better at running things lol. I just don't personally see them as "better than" or "worse than" males, and I feel there are plenty of obnoxious bratty women out there (Points at self, and all my old partying, pot-smoking female gangster friends back in Alaska, lmao.) who themselves, despite being female, could HIGHLY benefit from petticoating and domestic discipline lol. But like with everyone, I feel it needs to be their choice; they need to decide for themselves whether a full-time "consenting-non-consent" dynamic is right for them, as it's called in the BDSM world anyway lol.

Like me; deep down, I basically kinda KNOW that I'm better off as a sissy baby, because deep down, I'm TERRIFIED of myself. ...I think about revenge a lot...because there was never any justice for what was done to me. I tried for years trying to get them shut down so that what happened to me could never happen again, but there was too much push-back and red tape and regulations in place to even make a dent. ...I think it might be the worst feeling of powerlessness in the entire world. ...Children died in that hellhole, and nobody cares enough to spend the kind of money it would take to finally shut them down and make things right. And it kills me....some days I'm terrified that something in my brain will just snap and I won't be able to stop myself from going back to Utah to that godforsaken dessert where it all started; the day all sense left my life and I became a stranger to myself. Fractured....broken. ...And then burn it to the ground.  Confused

So yeah....I think I'd rather try to find a strict mommy AND daddy figure who can hypnotise and brainwash me into just being a sweet and innocent baby girl forever and ever lmao....preferably and ideally, ERASING all the horrible things that have happened to me. ...Basically turning my mind into a pink, mushy clean slate for a fresh start, completely oblivious of all the horrible evil injustices of the world, forever pampered and protected by strict but loving parental figures lol.

....Better than becoming a serial killer! LOL.  Tongue

But no, seriously, I'm terrified I'm gonna go down in flames. I can't even hold down a job anymore without bursting into tears and having a breakdown every other day. ...It's gotten kinda bad over the years. ...Like I'm just slowly self-destructing because I hate myself and can never feel.....clean.  Cry