BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nanny At The Park
Photo 
- Hello Miss Smith, I'm just sending this message to say that your mother was right. An oatmeal with plums for breakfast made this Sissy Baby Boy finally pop in his diapers, I'm sending the photo.

- HAHAHAHAHA, poor baby. She made a big sticky mess in her diapers. Thanks for the help Meredith.

- You're welcome, that's my job. Now I'm going to change the diapers of this stinky Sissy Baby Boy right here in the park, before we go back to the house. I'll update you with messages and photos during the day, bye bye.

- Come on stinky girl! Time for the diaper change! Without malpractice, let's trade right here on the park bench! No need to be ashamed, everyone knows that you are just a baby girl, and you have a disgusting butt now, we need to change! Pew uuu!

Puuu a very stinky butt. Of course, with a lovely attentive Mistress won’t be long until till sweet sissy boy again. The humiliation of changing in the park will be over soon.
(03-26-2021, 05:59 PM)afp Wrote: Puuu a very stinky butt. Of course, with a lovely attentive Mistress won’t be long until till sweet sissy boy again. The humiliation of changing in the park will be over soon.

Stinky diapers need to be changed immediately when outdoors