BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Welcome, Dave!

What followed your sister’s beige slip?! Did your mother ever catch you wearing your sister’s clothes?
(04-10-2021, 10:47 AM)Ali Wrote: Welcome, Dave!

What followed your sister’s beige slip?! Did your mother ever catch you wearing your sister’s clothes?

I think her pantyhose was the next thing I wore, She had a bodysuit that I just loved, I started wearing many of their clothes and yes my mother confronted me about wearing their clothes, I denied it, which looking back was ridiculous because it was very apparent that I was wearing their clothes, she dropped it after that. If I could do it over I would tell her that I was wearing their clothes but I was too scared at the time.
Yes, I think mothers always know more than their children think they do. I’m sure my mother knew I liked wearing girls’ clothes long before I realised it myself.
(04-11-2021, 07:26 AM)Ali Wrote: Yes, I think mothers always know more than their children think they do. I’m sure my mother knew I liked wearing girls’ clothes long before I realised it myself.

Yes I agree they do. I just wished I would have told my Mother, maybe she would have been supportive of my dressing up in girls clothes.