satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wearing panties to work
My wife sets out my panties to work each day.Sometimes she adds tights or pantyhose depending on her mood. I always wear full brief panties I like the feel and style on my bottom. On occasion she will  put out garter belt and stockings.                                                                   Do you members wear panties to work and what style do you wear? Do you also wear something other than panties like tights or pantyhose.?                                                                                           Do lady disciplinarians require your sissy to wear panties to work and do you lay out his panties each day?
I suppose for those sissies that do go out to work, this is the one area in which the mistress can exert a much lesser degree of control so in determining the underwear a sissy wears on such occasions is a means of countering this. 

In answer to your question, I wear full lingerie on a regular basis. As a Born Again Female I owe it to myself to always surround and adorn myself with as much femininity as possible  Big Grin
i wear panties 24/7, to work or at home. It's very natural for me to do so.
I am about to leave for work. I am wearing high cut, tight, black panties. Tight because they flatten my sissy clitty.
I don't wear panties - or other lingerie - every day as I sometimes work outside, doing physical work. But when office-based...well, I may be in pantyhose, panties and bra under my male attire. Encouraged by R., my Queen.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I wear panties exclusively...work, play or anything in between...male underwear is gross and has no place on a sissy...I have traditionally worn full back, bikini style panties, but recently have taken a liking to thongs...I also wear a bra most of the time and tights/pantyhose in the winter.
(03-23-2021, 09:31 PM)Substeve Wrote: My wife recently decided I was to wear female underwear permanently. She bought a multipack and I've been wearing them for a few weeks now.

Good for your wife substeve you need to wear those panties to get in touch with your feminine side and be given a constant reminder of who is in charge. Also have you started doing your chores and housework  for your wife ? Has she been giving you spankings I recommend she does so your behavior will be acceptable by her. If you have not been getting spanked by your wife buy her a paddle and tell her to warm your bottom when you misbehave in the future. Thank you for your reply.
(03-23-2021, 10:02 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 09:31 PM)Substeve Wrote: My wife recently decided I was to wear female underwear permanently. She bought a multipack and I've been wearing them for a few weeks now.

Good for your wife substeve you need to wear those panties to get in touch with your feminine side and be given a constant reminder of who is in charge. Also have you started doing your chores and housework  for your wife ? Has she been giving you spankings I recommend she does so your behavior will be acceptable by her. If you have not been getting spanked by your wife buy her a paddle and tell her to warm your bottom when you misbehave in the future. Thank you for your reply.

Francene here:
I wore panties and most times pantyhose 24/7 for over 30 years.
I don’t have any male underwear, so I always wear panties. I do sometimes wear Depends Active Fit panties, partly because I like the feel of them, but also because the padding flattens what little front bulge I have.
This could be a fun idea for my son Marcus.
Maybe take all his guy underwear when he’s away and when it’s time for him to leave for work he’ll be forced to go in his panty punishment to wear under his jeans!

-Val
-Valerie   Heart
(03-24-2021, 01:56 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: This could be a fun idea for my son Marcus.
Maybe take all his guy underwear when he’s away and when it’s time for him to leave for work he’ll be forced to go in his panty punishment to wear under his jeans!

-Val

Yes Valerie go for it show him you mean business. It is only a idea implement that idea. Just like the possible spanking it is a idea give him that spanking ,he sounds like a good boy , but a brat. Do you want me to start a topic on this subject and hear what the responses are. There is a old saying those who hesitate are lost. You are enabling him to have a DISRESPECTFUL attitude. Take care ?.