BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your coffee in a baby bottle
So, a new trend has started, being able to order your coffee in a baby bottle. Of course it caused a backlash. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/baby-bo...-1.5349041
Bobbie-Sue
It makes your drink last longer and keeps the flies out and that pesky milky froth off your tash .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I've had mine in these https://nuby-uk.com/images/nuby-flip-it-...medium.jpg for years
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
They are excellent ways to serve coffee, I don’t understand the objectors.
Indeed - very practical. The objectors will most likely be of the closed minded variety we often discuss on here who are wedded to the baseless social conventions that society thrusts upon us.
Just thinking about the ‚Äúkeep cups‚ÄĚ extremely popular in recent times, closely resemble ‚Äúsippy cups‚ÄĚ Smile
I like it, it’s very little girlish I wish my mom would have put me to bed with a baby bottle, I could hear it now before bedtime, hurry up little girl your baby bottle is ready for beddy-bye-time and I’m sure mommy would have loved putting the baby bottle in my mouth and me too.
From a general hygiene point of view, this would appear to be a great idea, similar to having your own cup with lid with additional benefits..  Bring your own bottle and teat, or purchase a freash teat at the shop you are buying your drink in.  1 - It helps keep out germs and/or insects from your drink.  2 - It helps with lessening plastics in circulation.  3 - If you accidentally drop or knock your drink over, it won't spill.  4 - Sucking on the teat will help relieve stress, as you are basically suckling, as you did as a baby.  5 - Yes, while it remains hidden due to public perception of what is right and what is wrong, then it will have a "humiliation" factor, especially when a male is made to carry a pink one, one with pink lid, or one with pink writing and/or "girlie" adornment (such as a Unicorn, Fairy, Ballet Dancer or such).  So, it really is a great idea and I would love to see it become normal, to see them on the street, as well as behind closed doors.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
(04-05-2021, 07:24 AM)Alexandra Smith Wrote: From a general hygiene point of view, this would appear to be a great idea, similar to having your own cup with lid with additional benefits..  Bring your own bottle and teat, or purchase a freash teat at the shop you are buying your drink in.  1 - It helps keep out germs and/or insects from your drink.  2 - It helps with lessening plastics in circulation.  3 - If you accidentally drop or knock your drink over, it won't spill.  4 - Sucking on the teat will help relieve stress, as you are basically suckling, as you did as a baby.  5 - Yes, while it remains hidden due to public perception of what is right and what is wrong, then it will have a "humiliation" factor, especially when a male is made to carry a pink one, one with pink lid, or one with pink writing and/or "girlie" adornment (such as a Unicorn, Fairy, Ballet Dancer or such).  So, it really is a great idea and I would love to see it become normal, to see them on the street, as well as behind closed doors.

You are so correct, I really never thought about it that way, I really like the relieving the stress aspect it could be used in all kinds of situations. Now this is just a small piece of the puzzle but a mother see’s  her children stressed out or nervous or what ever a situation might be to is to give them a bottle to suck on to  help with their problem what ever it might be. 
One it slows them down and helps them to think about what’s going on in there surroundings and also a bond strengthening with mother and child, even mother holding the bottle while talking softly could help tremendously, I know I could have used this therapy growing up and even as a adult.