BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules and goals set forth by me before marriage for mill
As sissies and mistresses these are rules and goals set by me for millie before marriage.He had to repeat each statement In front of me and my girlfriend.            1) I am a sissy and all women are superior to me.       2) I am a sissy and I will address you as mommy at home and ma'am in public .                                               3) I am a sissy and I will be called millie a feminine pretty name.                                                                        4) I am a sissy and I will address all women as ms and then her superior name.                                            5) I am a sissy and I will be clean shaven except my head.                                                                                    6) I am a sissy and I don't deserve to have body hair because I am not a man but a Immature boy who is a little brat.                                                                               7) I am a sissy and mommy will take me once a month to have all that nasty body hair removed by waxing.                                                                                 8)I am a sissy and mommy is going to throw all my ugly male underwear away and take me shopping for some pretty panties.                                                            9) I am a sissy and I that means I should wear panties 24/7.                                                                                     10)I am a sissy and I will wear panties to work and possibly tights , Pantyhose, or garter belt and stockings under my clothes.                                             11) I am a sissy and mommy will pick out feminine attire at home.                                                                   12)I am a sissy and I will take the bus to work my superior wife deserves having the car during the day. 13) I am a sissy and I will be home by 5 on working days or l will be severely punished.                                  14) I am a sissy and will only be permitted to go out with my friends with my wife approval. I am not mature enough to make those decisions on my own. 15) I am a sissy and my superior wife will come to my place of work and take my check.                                   ,16)I am a sissy and she will deposit her check in her bank account. My superior wife will be kind enough to give me a allowance each week.                                      17 I am sissy and my wife is a better at managing our money and I am not mature enough to take on that responsibility.                                                                       18) I am a sissy and I must preform in sales at work and meet her sales goals or I will be severely punished.                                                                           19) I am a sissy and will take on errands requested by my wife and clean the whole apartment each week to her SATISFACTION or I will be severely punished.       20 ) I am a sissy and will be dressed in feminine attire supplied by my wife on saturday when cleaning.          21) I am a sissy and before I start my work on saturday cleaning I will go to the restaurant of her choice and give her breakfast in bed.                               22) I am a sissy and once a month on Sunday I will receive training from my wife and her girlfriend on learning female etiquette and high heel training.         23) I am a sissy and on Sundays I will be expected to be standing in the corner and my hands at my side at 11:00 am for weekly evolution from my mommy.            24 ) I am a sissy and I will receive a much deserved lengthy Maintenance SPANKING from mommy hand 25 ) I AM a sissy and if mommy is not satisfied with my behavior during the past week I could receive a severe Spanking with one of her implements she plans on buying.                                                                .26:I am a sissy and any infractions during the week that mommy feels needed addressed will be settled right their by her without delays.                                       27)I Am a sissy and because of your sissy status you will be subjected from spankings from mommy or her girlfriend without a cause.                                                 28) I am a sissy and when you stand in front of me for your spanking you will not stand their with a erection.                                                                                29) I AM a sissy and I will expect you to go the restroom and relieve yourself for your spankings..   30) I AM a sissy and you must realize that a SPANKING is supposed to be a punishment and for mommy pleasure and not your sexual desires.              31) I Am a sissy and if you get excited and can't help yourself and have a accident over mommy knee then a additional PUNISHMENT will be added.                        32) I am a sissy and the additional PUNISHMENT will be a nice soapy enema, after a few of these maybe you will learn better self control and respect mommy for spanking you.                                                                33) I am a sissy and any free time ect will be approved my mommy watching tv.ect.                                              34 ) I am a sissy and I will love , honor and obey..             35);Ian sissy and I agree to all of the terms set forth     Well millie repeated and read each rule out loud while myself and my girlfriend enjoyed every minute of it. We came up with these rules before I start millie on his petticoat Punishment training .So after I found all his reading material on spanking and petticoat Punishment my girlfriend and myself came up with these rules and I still enforce those today 18 years later.I would like to hear from the members how they feel about Ms Mommy L rules and what the mistresses think.
Thank Ms Mommy L for a very comprehensive set of rules to follow.
A tip: hitting enter twice opens a new paragraph (starts text on a new line).
Mommy L, I wish your were my Mistress
Ms Mommy L, I think you have an excellent set of rules and I think that all sissies should be required to read them. I did find it difficult to read them as they appeared so I took the liberty of reformatting them so others could read them more easily. Please forgive me, but I did a little editing so they all read as first person declarations and I hope you'll like them. If you feel that I have over stepped my bounds, please contact me and I will edit or remove my version.

These are the rules:

As sissies and mistresses these are rules and goals set by me for millie before marriage. He had to repeat each statement In front of me and my girlfriend.

1) I am a sissy and all women are superior to me.

2) I am a sissy and I will address you as mommy at home and ma'am in public .

3) I am a sissy and I will be called ‚Äúmillie‚ÄĚ a feminine pretty name.

4) I am a sissy and I will address all women as Ms and then her superior name.

5) I am a sissy and I will be clean shaven except my head.

6) I am a sissy and I don't deserve to have body hair because I am not a man but an immature boy who is a little brat.

7) I am a sissy and mommy will take me once a month to have all that nasty body hair removed by waxing.

8) I am a sissy and mommy is going to throw all my ugly male underwear away and take me shopping for some pretty panties.

9) I am a sissy and I that means I should wear panties 24/7.

10) I am a sissy and I will wear panties to work and possibly tights , pantyhose, or garter belt and stockings under my clothes.

11) I am a sissy and mommy will pick out feminine attire at home.

12) I am a sissy and I will take the bus to work my. My superior wife deserves having the car during the day.

13) I am a sissy and I will be home by 5 on working days or l will be severely punished.

14) I am a sissy and will only be permitted to go out with my friends with my wife’s approval. I am not mature enough to make those decisions on my own.

15) I am a sissy and my superior wife will come to my place of work and take my check.

16) I am a sissy and she will deposit my check in her bank account. My superior wife will be kind enough to give me an allowance each week.

17) I am sissy and my wife is a better at managing our money and I am not mature enough to take on that responsibility.

18) I am a sissy and I must perform in sales at work and meet her sales goals or I will be severely punished.

19) I am a sissy and will take on errands requested by my wife and clean the whole apartment each week to her SATISFACTION or I will be severely punished.

20) I am a sissy and will be dressed in feminine attire supplied by my wife on Saturday when cleaning.

21) I am a sissy and before I start my work on Saturday, cleaning, I will go to the restaurant of her choice and give her breakfast in bed.

22) I am a sissy and once a month on Sunday I will receive training from my wife and her girlfriend on learning female etiquette and high heel training.

23) I am a sissy and on Sundays I will be expected to be standing in the corner and my hands at my side at 11:00 am for weekly evolution from my mommy.

24 ) I am a sissy and I will receive a much deserved lengthy Maintenance SPANKING from mommy’s hand.

25 ) I am a sissy and if mommy is not satisfied with my behavior during the past week I could receive a severe spanking with one of her implements she plans on buying.

26) I am a sissy and any infractions during the week that mommy feels need to be addressed will be settled right there by her without delays.

27) I am a sissy and because of my sissy status I will be subjected to spankings from mommy or her girlfriend without a cause.

28) I am a sissy and when I stand in front of mommy for a spanking I will not stand there with a erection.

29) I am a sissy and I will be expected to go the restroom and relieve myself for my spankings.

30) I am a sissy and I must realize that a SPANKING is supposed to be a punishment and for mommy’s pleasure and not my sexual desires.

31) I am a sissy and if I get excited and can't help myself and have an accident over mommy’s knee then an additional PUNISHMENT will be added.

32) I am a sissy and the additional PUNISHMENT will be a nice soapy enema. After a few of these maybe I will learn better self control and respect mommy for spanking me.

33) I am a sissy and any free time activity will be approved my mommy; watching TV etc.

34 ) I am a sissy and I will love , honor and obey.

35) I am a sissy and I agree to all of the terms set forth

Well millie repeated and read each rule out loud while myself and my girlfriend enjoyed every minute of it. We came up with these rules before I started millie on his petticoat punishment training. So after I found all his reading material on spanking and petticoat punishment my girlfriend and I came up with these rules and I still enforce those today, 18 years later. I would like to hear from the members how they feel about Ms Mommy L’s rules and what the mistresses think.
What a set of rules - all very appropriate I might add. One imagines there must be an equally long set of penalties for when one of these rules is inevitably broken?  Wink
(03-23-2021, 04:42 PM)Cindy Wrote: Ms Mommy L, I think you have an excellent set of rules and I think that all sissies should be required to read them. I did find it difficult to read them as they appeared so I took the liberty of reformatting them so others could read them more easily. Please forgive me, but I did a little editing so they all read as first person declarations and I hope you'll like them. If you feel that I have over stepped my bounds, please contact me and I will edit or remove my version.

These are the rules:

As sissies and mistresses these are rules and goals set by me for millie before marriage. He had to repeat each statement In front of me and my girlfriend.

1) I am a sissy and all women are superior to me.

2) I am a sissy and I will address you as mommy at home and ma'am in public .

3) I am a sissy and I will be called ‚Äúmillie‚ÄĚ a feminine pretty name.

4) I am a sissy and I will address all women as Ms and then her superior name.

5) I am a sissy and I will be clean shaven except my head.

6) I am a sissy and I don't deserve to have body hair because I am not a man but an immature boy who is a little brat.

7) I am a sissy and mommy will take me once a month to have all that nasty body hair removed by waxing.

8) I am a sissy and mommy is going to throw all my ugly male underwear away and take me shopping for some pretty panties.

9) I am a sissy and I that means I should wear panties 24/7.

10) I am a sissy and I will wear panties to work and possibly tights , pantyhose, or garter belt and stockings under my clothes.

11) I am a sissy and mommy will pick out feminine attire at home.

12) I am a sissy and I will take the bus to work my. My superior wife deserves having the car during the day.

13) I am a sissy and I will be home by 5 on working days or l will be severely punished.

14) I am a sissy and will only be permitted to go out with my friends with my wife’s approval. I am not mature enough to make those decisions on my own.

15) I am a sissy and my superior wife will come to my place of work and take my check.

16) I am a sissy and she will deposit my check in her bank account. My superior wife will be kind enough to give me an allowance each week.

17) I am sissy and my wife is a better at managing our money and I am not mature enough to take on that responsibility.

18) I am a sissy and I must perform in sales at work and meet her sales goals or I will be severely punished.

19) I am a sissy and will take on errands requested by my wife and clean the whole apartment each week to her SATISFACTION or I will be severely punished.

20) I am a sissy and will be dressed in feminine attire supplied by my wife on Saturday when cleaning.

21) I am a sissy and before I start my work on Saturday, cleaning, I will go to the restaurant of her choice and give her breakfast in bed.

22) I am a sissy and once a month on Sunday I will receive training from my wife and her girlfriend on learning female etiquette and high heel training.

23) I am a sissy and on Sundays I will be expected to be standing in the corner and my hands at my side at 11:00 am for weekly evolution from my mommy.

24 ) I am a sissy and I will receive a much deserved lengthy Maintenance SPANKING from mommy’s hand.

25 ) I am a sissy and if mommy is not satisfied with my behavior during the past week I could receive a severe spanking with one of her implements she plans on buying.

26) I am a sissy and any infractions during the week that mommy feels need to be addressed will be settled right there by her without delays.

27) I am a sissy and because of my sissy status I will be subjected to spankings from mommy or her girlfriend without a cause.

28) I am a sissy and when I stand in front of mommy for a spanking I will not stand there with a erection.

29) I am a sissy and I will be expected to go the restroom and relieve myself for my spankings.

30) I am a sissy and I must realize that a SPANKING is supposed to be a punishment and for mommy’s pleasure and not my sexual desires.

31) I am a sissy and if I get excited and can't help myself and have an accident over mommy’s knee then an additional PUNISHMENT will be added.

32) I am a sissy and the additional PUNISHMENT will be a nice soapy enema. After a few of these maybe I will learn better self control and respect mommy for spanking me.

33) I am a sissy and any free time activity will be approved my mommy; watching TV etc.

34 ) I am a sissy and I will love , honor and obey.

35) I am a sissy and I agree to all of the terms set forth

Well millie repeated and read each rule out loud while myself and my girlfriend enjoyed every minute of it. We came up with these rules before I started millie on his petticoat punishment training. So after I found all his reading material on spanking and petticoat punishment my girlfriend and I came up with these rules and I still enforce those today, 18 years later. I would like to hear from the members how they feel about Ms Mommy L’s rules and what the mistresses think.

Thank you Cindy for rewriting the rules for my wife household . Myself and my wife do not have the best paragraph spacing skills .We both are working to improve but neither of us right now have figured out it . I was rather embarrassed this morning when I vividly  read the rules.It shows how she is really in charge and what a little sissy I am. Do you feel my wife is strict? Once again thank you for rewriting the rules and feel free to rewrite our posts on occasion until we get better. I think it is better to post than not at all. We like to think we are promoting petticoat punishment and spanking for the superior female and sissy male.Your response from what I wrote would be greatly appreciated and we can not thank you enough.          Pantywaist husband
I'm glad that you approve and I hope Ms Mommy L does too. Yes, your wife is very strict and I think that makes you very lucky. You have someone that will turn you into the kind of sissy you crave to be. There are lots of sissy wannabes here that would love to find a strict, uncompromising mommy like yours,

I don't mind doing a little editing and if you have a longer post you'd like me to work on before you post it, please feel free to send it to me in a message.
Thank You for sharing these Ms Mommy L. They are a good set of rules for Your sissy and any sissy to follow...
Humbly,
sissy jamieanne
(03-23-2021, 07:57 PM)Cindy Wrote: I'm glad that you approve and I hope Ms Mommy L does too. Yes, your wife is very strict and I think that makes you very lucky. You have someone that will turn you into the kind of sissy you crave to be. There are lots of sissy wannabes here that would love to find a strict, uncompromising mommy like yours,

I don't mind doing a little editing and if you have a longer post you'd like me to work on before you post it, please feel free to send it to me in a message.

Thank you Cindy very much for editing my rules.millie is right about one thing we are horrible writers and throw in the fact that are typing and internet skills are not the best.We have only been using the internet for a year and a half and it shows.Some of my and millie posts are quite long and we make typing errors. I like to make my posts long so the members will have a better understanding of Ms Mommy L lifestyle and disciplinary techniques . I enjoy my millie squirming in her seat when I get good responses from our members which reinforces my AUTHORITY and his PANTYWAIST status in our marriage.I also liked your comment about how you approve of my rules. When my millie I were first dating he obviously wanted a woman who would petticoat him and spank him and so l agreed to that as long as I did not have to work and I would run the household. I know ? he does not like all the rules but that is just to bad and I don't have any sympathy for him . Thank you Ms Mommy L