BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shopping for panties
(03-28-2021, 05:10 AM)SissyDana Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an exquisitely humiliating experience, Sissy Dana and with your wife checking up afterwards would have left no one in any doubt as to the dynamics of your relationship. What were the consequences if she was dissatisfied with any of the answers she received from the cashier though?  Wink

(03-27-2021, 08:09 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an exquisitely humiliating experience, Sissy Dana and with your wife checking up afterwards would have left no one in any doubt as to the dynamics of your relationship. What were the consequences if she was dissatisfied with any of the answers she received from the cashier though?  Wink

When I go panty shopping ? with my PANTYWAIST I am right their with her. So l know how she acted and can judge if she has been a good girl. Most of the time I am holding Millie hand when we enter the store in the mall which there is usually quite a few people.     Ms Mommy L.

The first consequence was in the store.  i would have to admit that the panties were for me, that i like wearing them and Mistress expects me to in panties at all times.  If i wasn't polite enough, i would have apologize.  In both cases i would tell the salesperson that i would now be bond and spanked once we got home and invite them to watch my punishment.  Only two accepted the invite even with Mistress's encouragement, but it was quite humiliating to be spanked in front of a complete stranger, one of whom even got to spank me herself.  In total this happened, my not doing what i was told about 5 times.  Mistress was and is not afraid to put our relationship out in the open, and i love Her dearly for that!!

First of all I would like to say that mistress melissa should be admired by all sissies because she is a strict superior female like myself. Her ideas are consistent and she is very rigid . She expect her sissy to obey whether it be at home or in public. We Discipline our sisies out of love and caring. The strong feminine hand can console our sisies or it can sting their bottoms .Spanking is a way of bonding with our sissies it is very maternal and nuturing for us as female superiors and humbling and a learning process for the sissy.                                                            Since I am new to the forum it is quite evident from the posts that many sisies are crying out for Discipline and spanking. This forum is great because it gives the sissy a word in expressing herself and the female superior in learning ideas from other women on how to handle their sissies. Also this forum gives the sissy hope that they might someday receive the Discipline that they surely need.                                                           Also I really like the idea that sissy dana brought out about SPANKING sissies in front of other females. Their is a certain segment of females In society who relish watching a male being taken over another woman knee for a SPANKING. It is a good way to strip away some of the male ego and giving him a Punishment that will be forever ingrained in his memory.                                                                                  Lastly I have many situations where my PANTYWAIST has been spanked in front of smirking , laughing , disbelieveing  female eyes that I will post.Also I have not yet talked about when I have taken millie shopping and the experiences we have shared together QUITE HUMILATING for her. Great post sissy dana and your discription of Mistress Melissa firm but fair Discipline. We need to compare notes and keep these unruley sissies in line.                                                                        Ms Mommy L.
My wife has only ever bought me panties twice and the rest of the hundreds I have, I have got myself. Sure in the beginning I would say they were for her, but as I got more comfortable, I would say they were for me. I never had any salesperson show me negativity and sometimes they would be great salespeople and really help me find what I wanted and offer suggestions. Even with bras or other lingerie, I generally will now ask to try them on to make sure they fit and look good on me.
(03-29-2021, 09:41 PM)inhershoes Wrote: My wife has only ever bought me panties twice and the rest of the hundreds I have, I have got myself. Sure in the beginning I would say they were for her, but as I got more comfortable, I would say they were for me. I never had any salesperson show me negativity and sometimes they would be great salespeople and really help me find what I wanted and offer suggestions. Even with bras or other lingerie, I generally will now ask to try them on to make sure they fit and look good on me.

Wow! I wish I were brave enough to ask to try on bra's, may be I can work my way up to that.
(03-29-2021, 10:35 PM)sissydave Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 09:41 PM)inhershoes Wrote: My wife has only ever bought me panties twice and the rest of the hundreds I have, I have got myself. Sure in the beginning I would say they were for her, but as I got more comfortable, I would say they were for me. I never had any salesperson show me negativity and sometimes they would be great salespeople and really help me find what I wanted and offer suggestions. Even with bras or other lingerie, I generally will now ask to try them on to make sure they fit and look good on me.

Wow! I wish I were brave enough to ask to try on bra's, may be I can work my way up to that.
My husband not only tries on bras . He has received more than then a few bra fittings and he always has to be polite to the lady fitting him. I am afraid you would find the courage to receive a bra fitting or you would get a sample of my purse paddle in public.
(03-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:

My husband not only tries on bras . He has received more than then a few bra fittings and he always has to be polite to the lady fitting him. I am afraid you would find the courage to receive a bra fitting or you would get a sample of my purse paddle in public.

I would deserve to get a sample of your purse paddle in public Ms Mommy L. 
*curtsy*
(03-29-2021, 10:55 PM)sissydave Wrote:

*curtsy*

If I had to give you a public spanking you would be having your bra fitting with one sore bottom. My little pantiwaist knows better than to argue with me in public he knows first hand.
(03-29-2021, 11:11 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 10:55 PM)sissydave Wrote:

*curtsy*

If I had to give you a public spanking you would be having your bra fitting with one sore bottom. My little pantiwaist knows better than to argue with me in public he knows first hand.

I would never argue with a Female Superior Ms Mommy L. I am checking to see if Victoria Secret does bra fittings for sissies 
*curtsy*
I love shopping at Victorias Secret, I've never had a negative experience. No I don't come right out and say their for me but I'm sure they know.
It does however help to be straight forward about the purchase of panties for one's self - - -
No ambiguous vague beating around the Fruit of the Loom bush -
No evasive comments about they are in Just My Size -
And the waist band Hanes Her Way does not apply universally

The very first purchase is always an event to be remembered
With measurements in order - style - best fitting types - catalog
or skew (bar code) noted helps pin down the exact panty that
is ideal for your personal endeavor on subsequent panty forays

It is after all just underwear as exciting as it may be !
The last time I bought panties I went to the Jockey outlet store near me, When I went in a Female sales assistant asked me if I need any help, I told her I was looking for the No panty line promise panties I also told her that I had bought some the previous week and I really liked them, She asked me what size I wore and I told her that I wear a size 7. She showed me where the panties that I was looking for were. I spent about 10 minutes selecting my panties and then brought them up to another young lady who checked out my panty purchases at the register. I use to buy my panties online but I really do enjoy the humiliation of buying them in person and imagine these young Female Superior's talking and laughing about the panty wearing sissy buying panties for himself.