satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shopping for panties
(03-26-2021, 01:07 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 12:48 AM)sissydave Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 08:39 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Do you sissy members shop for your own panties or shop on line? Do you tell the salesgirl they are for you? What is her reaction? Do you feel comfortable shopping  and to do you feel a little embarrassed. I will answer this question when l get a few responses. Thank you Millie.

I have been going stores buying my own panties, when ever I have a sales lady asking me what I am looking for I tell her that I am looking for panties. I like the fact that these Superior Women know that I am a panty wearing sissy.

As a superior women and mommy to my pantywaist husband I appreciate your answer. My millie has no choice because I go with him shopping and it is made quite clear who the panties are for.I have some nice little stories about public humility I put millie through.Your answer tells me you respect women and and you enjoy your status of being a sissy.                      Good post dear.   Ms Mommy L.

I do respect Superior Women like yourself and I do enjoy my status of being a sissy. Thank you Ms Mommy L.
*curtsy*
(03-26-2021, 01:18 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 05:13 PM)Geri Wells Wrote: Millie,

The day will soon come when frilly, ruffled and lacey panties will be stocked in the men's section of local department stores alongside socks, t-shirts and Dockers.  I have filled out suggestion cards at my favorite stores making such a request.  I encourage  everyone to do the same.  If we would all work together towards this end your question will become mute.

I totally agree..  I like to make recommendations like that.  Another thing all sissies should do is review all of their sissy purchases on line being sure to let it be known you are a sissy and are wearing said items as a normal matter of course..

I buy all of his lingerie.  I will buy for him when shopping for myself and i see something i might like him wearing.  I do take him shopping with me often and when i do if the situation and the clerks are "right" i will let it be known I am purchasing for him.  Have even asked for help.  often need help finding bras for the dear as he is an A cup with a larger band size!  It is great fun and you should see him blush and squirm as he is led around the lingerie department carrying panties  and being shown bras...  It is wonderful fun and a very emasculating experience for my sweetie!

I review all my purchase's online on Victoria's Secret, Jockey and Vanity Fair, I use my male name and say things like. I like how pretty, cute, sexy these panties are and how I like that they make me feel more feminine. I have even said that certain panties were good every day panties. Ms Mommy L.
*curtsy*
Before i met my Wife/Mistress i bought my panties online.  Once She had taken control of me, before i started hrt so obviously male, She would make me buy them in store.  i was to tell the sales person they were for me and what i was looking for, usually pink and frilly.  Since She had taken control of our money, She would wait until i got to the register then She would show up ask questions about how polite i was, did i say they were for me, etc.  Then She would say that She didn't allow me to have money, so She would pay.
It was very humiliating, but exciting too!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(03-27-2021, 04:51 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Before i met my Wife/Mistress i bought my panties online.  Once She had taken control of me, before i started hrt so obviously male, She would make me buy them in store.  i was to tell the sales person they were for me and what i was looking for, usually pink and frilly.  Since She had taken control of our money, She would wait until i got to the register then She would show up ask questions about how polite i was, did i say they were for me, etc.  Then She would say that She didn't allow me to have money, so She would pay.
It was very humiliating, but exciting too!

That was a great post .Your mistress sounds fair but strict. I am a Firm believer in public humiliation for you sissies.I will be telling how I deal with my PANTYWAIST shopping ?ÔłŹ after we receive a few more posts.What would have happened if your mistress found out that you did not tell the SALESGIRL they were for you and or you were not polite . By the way I have been with my PANTYWAIST about the same amount of time that you have been with your mistress.¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† MS Mommy L
That sounds like an exquisitely humiliating experience, Sissy Dana and with your wife checking up afterwards would have left no one in any doubt as to the dynamics of your relationship. What were the consequences if she was dissatisfied with any of the answers she received from the cashier though?  Wink
(03-27-2021, 07:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an exquisitely humiliating experience, Sissy Dana and with your wife checking up afterwards would have left no one in any doubt as to the dynamics of your relationship. What were the consequences if she was dissatisfied with any of the answers she received from the cashier though?  Wink

When I go panty shopping ? with my PANTYWAIST I am right their with her. So l know how she acted and can judge if she has been a good girl. Most of the time I am holding Millie hand when we enter the store in the mall which there is usually quite a few people.     Ms Mommy L.
(03-22-2021, 11:02 AM)afp Wrote: Hi Millie I can only shop for my own.
I’m not brave or lucky enough to do anything but online.
I tried going into a shop but bottled out.

You really should buy yours at the store. I get so internally excited even thinking about it before actually going into buy my panties. I am getting braver as I have been going to stores, Today I told a pretty young lady I was looking for Jockey No Panty line promise panties and that I had bought some last week and I really like them. I just love the excitement and humiliation of these Superior Women knowing that these panties are for me. my advice try I think you will like buying your panties at the store.
(03-27-2021, 09:33 PM)sissydave Wrote:

You really should buy yours at the store. I get so internally excited even thinking about it before actually going into buy my panties. I am getting braver as I have been going to stores, Today I told a pretty young lady I was looking for Jockey No Panty line promise panties and that I had bought some last week and I really like them. I just love the excitement and humiliation of these Superior Women knowing that these panties are for me. my advice try I think you will like buying your panties at the store.

You can go to a major department store i.e. Target Wal*Mart etc. and browse the stock easily -
If you know your measurements (requirements) it is easier than just guessing -
The first time is always a venture in guessing and getting the sizing right.
Don't spend a bundle of money trying to figure it all out on the first plunge -
Look for sale items.

-OR-

Go to a Victoria's Secret or other lingerie store and certainly will get eye full and then some help !
Best that you bring along one of your precious best fitting panty for reference to pair up with what 
the store offers in similar panty wear.
If you don't bring along a sample - at least browse the internet for a stock bar coded number for
reference.

You can cut the embarrassment by being educated on what fits sizing and your preferences of
material i.e. nylon satin cotton or other mix blend materials WITH & WITHOUT S-T-R-E-T-C-H
seams or seamless - sheer (see through) or something of more substantial weight (think panty
line revealing).

After you have matured in the sizing and material - you can go off further into fantasy land and
think about embellishments of frilly ruffled fan fare on the rump - leg holes - waist - detailing
that is certainly going to raise the budget of displaying those unmentionables !
Items usually found on eBay ETSY and custom online sellers. 

But first one has to get over the anxiety of crossing the threshold of the PANTY STORE !

So get crackin- on your own or maybe you need your dominate partner mistress to put a
crack across your butt for the thrusting boost across the panty threshold barrier !
(03-28-2021, 12:59 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 09:33 PM)sissydave Wrote:

You can go to a major department store i.e. Target Wal*Mart etc. and browse the stock easily -
If you know your measurements (requirements) it is easier than just guessing -
The first time is always a venture in guessing and getting the sizing right.
Don't spend a bundle of money trying to figure it all out on the first plunge -
Look for sale items.

-OR-

Go to a Victoria's Secret or other lingerie store and certainly will get eye full and then some help !
Best that you bring along one of your precious best fitting panty for reference to pair up with what 
the store offers in similar panty wear.
If you don't bring along a sample - at least browse the internet for a stock bar coded number for
reference.

You can cut the embarrassment by being educated on what fits sizing and your preferences of
material i.e. nylon satin cotton or other mix blend materials WITH & WITHOUT S-T-R-E-T-C-H
seams or seamless - sheer (see through) or something of more substantial weight (think panty
line revealing).

After you have matured in the sizing and material - you can go off further into fantasy land and
think about embellishments of frilly ruffled fan fare on the rump - leg holes - waist - detailing
that is certainly going to raise the budget of displaying those unmentionables !
Items usually found on eBay ETSY and custom online sellers. 

But first one has to get over the anxiety of crossing the threshold of the PANTY STORE !

So get crackin- on your own or maybe you need your dominate partner mistress to put a
crack across your butt for the thrusting boost across the panty threshold barrier !
  Great advice!! just get out and do it. You with feel great after you cross that panty threshold barrier
(03-27-2021, 07:42 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an exquisitely humiliating experience, Sissy Dana and with your wife checking up afterwards would have left no one in any doubt as to the dynamics of your relationship. What were the consequences if she was dissatisfied with any of the answers she received from the cashier though?  Wink

(03-27-2021, 08:09 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:

When I go panty shopping ? with my PANTYWAIST I am right their with her. So l know how she acted and can judge if she has been a good girl. Most of the time I am holding Millie hand when we enter the store in the mall which there is usually quite a few people.     Ms Mommy L.

The first consequence was in the store.  i would have to admit that the panties were for me, that i like wearing them and Mistress expects me to in panties at all times.  If i wasn't polite enough, i would have apologize.  In both cases i would tell the salesperson that i would now be bond and spanked once we got home and invite them to watch my punishment.  Only two accepted the invite even with Mistress's encouragement, but it was quite humiliating to be spanked in front of a complete stranger, one of whom even got to spank me herself.  In total this happened, my not doing what i was told about 5 times.  Mistress was and is not afraid to put our relationship out in the open, and i love Her dearly for that!!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years