satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shopping for panties
(03-22-2021, 06:01 PM)zizy Wrote: He really should start wearing them regularly. It would be a shame otherwise.

For guys, femininity gets mystified, and so they fall for some idiotic and nasty ideas. Letting him get used to elements of femininity should be helpful in curing that.

My millie has been wearing panties for 18 years 24/7. I really should write the little story about the first time I took  millie shopping the members would probably enjoy it.
Geri Wells, i always fantasized about joining the "bra and panty club" if the store had one for "frequent buyers."
(03-22-2021, 06:27 PM)GinaV Wrote: Geri Wells, i always fantasized about joining the "bra and panty club" if the store had one for "frequent buyers."

Aren't there "Fitting" sales (mostly bras - not so much for panties) for frequent affinity customers - 
Ahem - done on a private invite basis - - - 
No open advertised newsprint TV billboard commercials - just a discrete postal invitation.

? ? ?
I've bought my own over the years, acting as 'normal' as I can when checking them out for style, design and size, and at the counter. No one behind the counter has 'battered an eye-lid', so to speak.

And R, my lovely Woman, buys me panties, bras and other lingerie items too, often as a surprise. It was Her that got me into bras and now I feel almost naked without one. Especially as she got me some nice little jell inserts to give me some proper breast shape.

R bought me lingerie within a month of us getting together, without any prompting from me. She loves having a femmed man / sissy to look after her.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(03-22-2021, 10:41 PM)sissysoft Wrote: I've bought my own over the years, acting as 'normal' as I can when checking them out for style, design and size, and at the counter.  No one behind the counter has 'battered an eye-lid', so to speak.  

And R, my lovely Woman, buys me panties, bras and other lingerie items too, often as a surprise.  It was Her that got me into bras and now I feel almost naked without one.  Especially as she got me some nice little jell inserts to give me some proper breast shape.  

R bought me lingerie within a month of us getting together, without any prompting from me. She loves having a femmed man / sissy to look after her.
Is  ms R also a disciplinarian like my mommy.. Does she require you to do housework ?
(03-22-2021, 11:20 PM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 10:41 PM)sissysoft Wrote: I've bought my own over the years, acting as 'normal' as I can when checking them out for style, design and size, and at the counter.  No one behind the counter has 'battered an eye-lid', so to speak.  

And R, my lovely Woman, buys me panties, bras and other lingerie items too, often as a surprise.  It was Her that got me into bras and now I feel almost naked without one.  Especially as she got me some nice little jell inserts to give me some proper breast shape.  

Is  ms R also a disciplinarian like my mommy.. Does she require you to do housework ?

I willingly do the housework.  I insisted on doing it, in fact, right from the start.  But she loves dusting!   As for discipline, R is more naturally a 'Loving Mummy' type, though she understands how a certain level of physical discipline is useful to teach lessons and train me.  
I have previously experienced much harsher physical discipline with other Femme Dommes and while I thought that was what I wanted and needed, I've discoverd R's approach suits me just fine.  I'm not interested in trying to manipulate her to be something she isn't.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(03-22-2021, 04:36 PM)v-villanueva Wrote: I have posted the event on here but to reiterate, I assigned my son a complicated task go shop in the women’s clothing dept for 5 pairs of feminine panties that were to be for him.  
I gave him some instructions like to make sure they were his size, all different colors and styles, etc.  
Once he understood  the assignment I left him to shop.

-Val.  Heart
Good for you ms villanueva a little public humility will do him good. If I might ask what style,and color did you ask him to buy . I hope the panties are extremely feminine. Has any of your girlfriends seen or know about his panty Punishment? I hope you have not ruled out the possibility of turning him over your knee for that spanking .lf you actually give him that Discipline and he refused you can ground him or do something else which will force him to take his bottom warming. Take care and keep us posted ,we are on your side.
(03-22-2021, 08:39 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Do you sissy members shop for your own panties or shop on line? Do you tell the salesgirl they are for you? What is her reaction? Do you feel comfortable shopping  and to do you feel a little embarrassed. I will answer this question when l get a few responses. Thank you Millie.

I have been going stores to buy my own panties, when ever I have a sales lady asking me what I am looking for I tell her that I am looking for panties. I like the fact that these Superior Women know that I am a panty wearing sissy.
(03-26-2021, 12:48 AM)sissydave Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 08:39 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Do you sissy members shop for your own panties or shop on line? Do you tell the salesgirl they are for you? What is her reaction? Do you feel comfortable shopping  and to do you feel a little embarrassed. I will answer this question when l get a few responses. Thank you Millie.

I have been going stores buying my own panties, when ever I have a sales lady asking me what I am looking for I tell her that I am looking for panties. I like the fact that these Superior Women know that I am a panty wearing sissy.

As a superior women and mommy to my pantywaist husband I appreciate your answer. My millie has no choice because I go with him shopping and it is made quite clear who the panties are for.I have some nice little stories about public humility I put millie through.Your answer tells me you respect women and and you enjoy your status of being a sissy.                      Good post dear.   Ms Mommy L.
(03-22-2021, 05:13 PM)Geri Wells Wrote: Millie,

The day will soon come when frilly, ruffled and lacey panties will be stocked in the men's section of local department stores alongside socks, t-shirts and Dockers.  I have filled out suggestion cards at my favorite stores making such a request.  I encourage  everyone to do the same.  If we would all work together towards this end your question will become mute.

I totally agree..  I like to make recommendations like that.  Another thing all sissies should do is review all of their sissy purchases on line being sure to let it be known you are a sissy and are wearing said items as a normal matter of course..

I buy all of his lingerie.  I will buy for him when shopping for myself and i see something i might like him wearing.  I do take him shopping with me often and when i do if the situation and the clerks are "right" i will let it be known I am purchasing for him.  Have even asked for help.  often need help finding bras for the dear as he is an A cup with a larger band size!  It is great fun and you should see him blush and squirm as he is led around the lingerie department carrying panties  and being shown bras...  It is wonderful fun and a very emasculating experience for my sweetie!