BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Part Time Job At The Leggings and Boots Boutique: Sweet Sister Bratty Boss Story
Chapter 13
“Okay Claire today you will be training your little brother at the front of the store. Teach him how to assist customers properly. Understand?” Of course Miss Sterling I’ll show him what I would do.” “Well don’t show him exactly what we would do. Remember Nick is a sissy so that means he is supposed to be subservient to us and the customers. When Nick works the front of the store he’s supposed to do things that you would never do.” “Such as?” “Such as holding women’s purses, putting there boots on and modeling outfits for them.” “Oh my god that’s hilarious Miss Sterling! That’s how you’re going to put him into leggings and boots right?” “Well that’s one way to do it. Of course I could just order him into them, or maybe you would like too?” “Oh well I don’t know. I’m not sure about that.” “Oh it would be so much fun, but why don’t you take it slow? How about the first girl that comes in here. Tell her that he’s wearing panties!” “Oh that’s so devious!”

Claire I’m not sure about working the front of the store. “Well you’re going to have too be it’s your assignment for the day. Oh look a customer!” A young pretty blonde girl just walked into the shop. Claire that’s Cassie she went to my high school! I can’t do this! “You have too or ill tell Miss Sterling!” Claire! “Go!” I walked up to Cassie too assist her. Hello, and welcome to our boutique can I help you? “Omg Nick! You work here?” Just temporarily! “Still though that’s wild!” I guess it is can I help you with something? “I’m just looking right now. Hey! Is that Claire? She works here too? That’s so cute.” Cassie waved her over. “Hey Claire. You and Nick work here?” “Yeah I got him this job.” “Wow I never would have expected a boy to work here.” “Well he’s a panty boy so it makes sense.”

My face turned bright red and I couldn’t believe she said that. “Excuse me?” “You heard me. Nicks a panty boy that’s why he works here! It’s a safe place for him!” “Omg I always knew he was effeminate but I never knew that he was a sissy!” “Yeah he’s the store sissy!” “Wow! Wait though! Why doesn’t he have on leggings and boots like the rest of the girls?” “That’s a good question! Would you like him to wear them?” “Of course it’s only fair!” “Nick you heard Cassie go change now!” But Claire! “No buts! You know what here.” Claire ripped my pants off me and grabbed a pair of leggings off the rack and a pair of boots. She pulled the leggings up my waist and zipped the boots up my legs. “Do you approve Cassie?” “Of course I do Claire!” The humiliation and sensations of the situation caused my tiny member to grow uncontrollably and expand into the panties and leggings for Cassie too see!

“Omg look at his tiny little boner! The girls need too see this!” “Oh they do! Call all of your girl friends and Nick can model outfits for your amusement all day!” “This is going to be so much fun.”

Omg what is this sticky mess? I woke up with my penis stuck to my panties. Wondering about the dream I just had!
So very devious. I think Nick can count on his boots and leggings becoming a more permanent feature of his uniform. And with his new sissy status soon to be the talk of the town, what excuse does he have to resist?  Big Grin
Chapter 14
I was pretty nervous again as my and Claire pulled up to the store for work. I was scared about what trials and tribulations I might go through today and the dream that I had last night as only adding to it. I didn’t mention it too Claire or my mother and I never would. “Okay let’s go and see what Miss Sterling has up her sleeves today.” What if she doesn’t have anything up her sleeves? “She always does.”

“Nick in my office right away!”

I gulped and went too Miss Sterlings office. Good morning Miss Sterling what can I do for you? “You can start by dropping those pants and letting me see those panties.” I sighed and did what she asked. “Oh perfect! Just perfect! Did you get my present?” Yes Miss Sterling I did. “Perfect! You’re perfectly a permanent panty boy.” Yes Miss Sterling! It’s all I could think of too say. “That just proves that you are ready to be a member of our family here. That will be the first of many things to come for you. Now today I want you to be with Claire working at the front of the store. Any questions?” Of course not Miss Sterling. “Good now pull up your pants and begone.”

Claire I’m working the front with you. “Really? Already? Wow! Miss Sterling must really see promise in you.” Well I’m glad at least.

Ding ding!

A young female customer had entered the store which interrupted our conversation. “Look a customer! Come on let’s go.” Me and Claire walked up to her. “Hello and welcome too the leggings and boots boutique how can we help you?” “Oh I’m just browsing around for right now.” The girl took a minute and looked around the store and then looked me and my sister up and down. “I have a question. Do all the workers here have to wear leggings and boots?” “Why yes we do!” “Okay then how come he isn’t?” Another girls looked over at the commotion and asked the same thing. “Well he’s a make employee.” “Yeah but we all are equals so he should be in them!” “Yeah I agree!” Another girl walked over. “I agree as well that’s discrimination!” “Make him wear leggings and boots!” “Yeah!” “Yeah!” “Wheres the manager?” Miss Sterling heard all the commotion and came out from her office!
Nick’s day is already ruined by the looks of things - and it seems as though it might be about to get a whole lot worse. If Claire hasn’t arranged for these customers to attend herself then she is exceptionally lucky as they seem to be doing her job for her.  Wink
Love it. I’m just enjoying imagining been in the store. Poor Nick must be beet red now with the girls taunting him but they are correct and I expect Miss Sterling will agree. Next chapter is going to be fun!
Chapter 15
“I’m the manager and what seems to be the problem?” “Why isn’t your male employee dressed like all the other female employees?”

“Well that should be self explanatory he’s a boy and they are girls.” “No that’s not self explanatory! We are all equals there he should be wearing leggings and boots just like the rest of your workers. If you fail too comply I’ll file a lawsuit with the store.” Miss Sterling looked flabbergasted and I felt that way as well.

“Fine! Claire go pick out a pair of leggings and boots for your brother to wear.” “That’s not good enough I want a top as well and purses!” “You heard her a top and purse as well and charge it too his in store account.” Miss Sterling I don’t have an account! “You do now!” “Are you sure about this Miss Sterling?” “Yes we can’t afford the lawsuit so we will have too comply!”

“Panties and bras as well!” “Panties and bras!” “Panties and bras!” “He already wears panties!” “I don’t believe you!” “Nick tell her you’re already a permanent panty boy!” I’m already a permanent panty boy! “Good and everything else will be too! I’ll come by every day with my lawyer too make sure!” Oh no o thought to myself this won’t be just a one and done thing! “Don’t worry it will be intact too make sure of it you can pick all the outfits!” “Today as well!” “Yes today as well!”
Well this certainly adds a new twist for Nick. We have learned well that he is easily dominated (not that I personally think he needs a great deal of encouragement anyway) but to be effectively legally obliged to wear leggings and boots (and the rest) means that Nick’s situation has become that bit more complicated  Big Grin
(04-15-2021, 02:50 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote: Chapter 15
“I’m the manager and what seems to be the problem?” “Why isn’t your male employee dressed like all the other female employees?”

“Well that should be self explanatory he’s a boy and they are girls.” “No that’s not self explanatory! We are all equals there he should be wearing leggings and boots just like the rest of your workers. If you fail too comply I’ll file a lawsuit with the store.” Miss Sterling looked flabbergasted and I felt that way as well.

“Fine! Claire go pick out a pair of leggings and boots for your brother to wear.” “That’s not good enough I want a top as well and purses!” “You heard her a top and purse as well and charge it too his in store account.” Miss Sterling I don’t have an account! “You do now!” “Are you sure about this Miss Sterling?” “Yes we can’t afford the lawsuit so we will have too comply!”

“Panties and bras as well!” “Panties and bras!” “Panties and bras!” “He already wears panties!” “I don’t believe you!” “Nick tell her you’re already a permanent panty boy!” I’m already a permanent panty boy! “Good and everything else will be too! I’ll come by every day with my lawyer too make sure!” Oh no o thought to myself this won’t be just a one and done thing! “Don’t worry it will be intact too make sure of it you can pick all the outfits!” “Today as well!” “Yes today as well!”
Way too much too - examples highlighted

One short note to (not too) the author - watch the application of the word too
too often you are using it where to should be used -or- just maybe your keyboard
has a sticky key and you need to clean up your act - LOL !

Overall *****

Gets more interesting with every twisted turn of the panties -
wearing of bras under sheer blouses -
and now the leggings which no doubt will be thin enough to show VPL (visible panty line) -
and that semi-flat front ? with exaggerated male camel toe -
The boots what kind of boots does this Leggings & Boots shop stock ?
Flats heels ankle calf length that is complimentary with those leggings ? 
I can't wait to see Nick prancing around in leggings and boots !
Poor Nick being domineered like that but is going to be fun. Different leggings and boots and nice undies, every day. I think Nick will enjoy it all too.
Chapter 16
“Nick why don’t you go follow Emily and she will pick out the outfit for you.” Yes Miss Sterling, “Miss Sterling? I like that! From now on you will call me Miss Emily.” Yes Miss Emily I said. For whatever reason I was obeying her without question and I was lost in the moment.

“What color preference do you have for boots?” Well I don’t have one. “No matter you will in time. I think that we will start with knee high black boots. Black leggings for sure and as far as tops go let’s choose this long simple colorful tops. It almost looks like a dress! Now go change!” Yes Miss Emily I said as I went back to the dressing room.

My sister followed me to the back. “Are you okay?” No Im not I’m being forced to wear girls clothes and you’re doing nothing about it. “What honestly do you expect me to do about it. The store can’t handle a law suit. Now get dressed and here.” My sister handed me a bra that matched my panties. What’s this? “It’s a bra it’s part of her demands so you better get used to wearing them.”