satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Spirituality of Petticoating
That is a lovely story, Sarah. It is evident that you are a very passionate and dedicated sissy for which I am sure Mistress Carol considers herself lucky.
(03-23-2021, 05:57 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That is a lovely story, Sarah. It is evident that you are a very passionate and dedicated sissy for which I am sure Mistress Carol considers herself lucky.

Thank you.

We are exceedingly content. When we retire abroad the plan is for me to be dressed at all times. I cannot wait.
(03-18-2021, 01:30 PM)Geri Wells Wrote: Although the stated goal of petticoating is to discipline and humiliate the rebellious male ego there comes a time when many sissies, not only accept, but fully embrace and give power to their true feminine nature.  It is at this point that I feel petticoating reveals an incredible and glorious spirituality that is seldom discussed.  While our lingerie, make-up and sweet sissy outfits are an outward sign of our total acceptance of female superiority there are inward signs of spiritual transformation accompanied by intense feelings of peace and joy.  When I finally turned down the loud angry noise of my dark male ego and came to listen to the sweet comforting whispers of my feminine guides I followed them along a spiritual path to a place of true love, acceptance and happiness.  I believe that petticoating provides a gateway where males can awaken and cherish the feminine nature that guides and leads us all.  Is that not the essence of spirituality?  I would love to hear your thoughts!
Excellent analysis, Geri. Carl Jung identified the female force operating in males as the "anima." We subservient men can embrace the anima through reflection and meditation, stretching exercises like yoga and pilates, being playful, affectionate, silly, thoughtful, compassionate towards others and animals, and certainly submitting to petticoating, sissifcation, and obedience to the superior sex.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours truly, Suzette
Somebody mentioned on here a while ago about the several meanings of 'Discipline' :

1. The practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.

2. To teach someone to behave in a controlled way.

3. A branch of knowledge, a personnel strength.

Personally I think that for a goal I fit into the third branch, where I want to embrace and increase my knowledge of my place in society and wearing panties is a personnel choice that I enjoy and surely this should be the end result for petticoat training, that males want and desire to wear frilly knickers as opposed to traditional male underwear (some would say that the frillier and girlier the better, a male truly knows his place when he's wearing rhumba panties)!

I choose to wear lingerie, skirts, etc because I understand that males need to embrace their feminine side rather than the toxic masculine, I've never been 'forced' into feminine clothing, it's always been a personnel choice which I think is kind of the end game for PDQ, a world where males want to dress and act in a more feminine way, I suppose a lot of us are just ahead of the curve  Big Grin
(06-17-2021, 12:47 PM)Saz Wrote: Somebody mentioned on here a while ago about the several meanings of 'Discipline' :

1. The practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.

2. To teach someone to behave in a controlled way.

3. A branch of knowledge, a personnel strength.

Personally I think that for a goal I fit into the third branch, where I want to embrace and increase my knowledge of my place in society and wearing panties is a personnel choice that I enjoy and surely this should be the end result for petticoat training, that males want and desire to wear frilly knickers as opposed to traditional male underwear (some would say that the frillier and girlier the better, a male truly knows his place when he's wearing rhumba panties)!

I choose to wear lingerie, skirts, etc because I understand that males need to embrace their feminine side rather than the toxic masculine, I've never been 'forced' into feminine clothing, it's always been a personnel choice which I think is kind of the end game for PDQ, a world where males want to dress and act in a more feminine way, I suppose a lot of us are just ahead of the curve  Big Grin

Yes Saz -your attitude of accepted submission is commendable.  However, their are many FEMALE MASTERS who enjoy the discomfort of malettes whom THEY believe deserve a sense of discomfit  for past false masculine behavior and to that purpose of training/learning demand firmer discipline - ANY VENUE THAT WOMEN EARNESTLY MUST TAKE ARE MAY ULTIMATELY BE APPROPRIATE!