ande.banner
Poll: Girls should marry Sissies
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seminar 2
Many girls here. Tweens, teens, 20-somethings. Tall, thick, statuesque young Ladies in black strappy heels. Certified Nursing Aides.

I (Sandra) took them for an extensive, in-depth visit to our Sissy Clinic.

Heel-sandaled Dominas stripped voluptuous Sissies, teens and sexagenarians alike, barefoot naked in the Vestibule.

Sissies, flagrantly erect & drooling Precum, straddled female thighs in the Clinic Waiting Room.

They bent hands-knees, furiously farting, for Teen Nurse Aides in the crowded Toilet Area.

Squealed loudly as the Aides prepped them for Enemas with both fingers, but pooped copiously.

Afterwards, terrific spankings in the Clinic Crying Room.

... My young Ladies were v impressed.

Deidre, for example, vowed to give her daddy better spankings from now on.

¬† ¬†    
It sounds like these seminars are proving to be a roaring success. No doubt those lucky enough to have attended so far will benefit handsomely from the experience  Big Grin
Shouldn’t they be called Ovulars?
(03-18-2021, 05:57 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like these seminars are proving to be a roaring success. No doubt those lucky enough to have attended so far will benefit handsomely from the experience  Big Grin
 Indeed. The girls' nude daddies too. Where it counts. Their bare fat fannies.