satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding out you are a sissy
Like Bhuna 71, I was upfront about it very early - like the night before we actually got together!
R and I have known each other for more than 30 years. I live interstate and she came to visit the place for a music and arts festival. I offered to put her up at my house which she willing accepted. Both single at the time we got together. Both married previously - in my case, for more than 15 years.
The very first night she arrived we stayed up talking for hours and hours about relationships and where we were both at with our life.
R is very open-minded, which is one reason I am strongly attracted to her. She has friends who are in a D/s relationship (M/f) and so knows something of what it entails. There we were talking, me describing D/s and my submissive and x-dressing nature, in depth. I figured, 'what the heck', tell her everything, you never know where it will end - if nothing else, you'll have at least deepened your friendship with each other.
My honesty was warmly appreciated...and embraced. The next day she potted around the city, taking in some sites and thinking about what I'd told her and talked about with her the night before. And she rang those D/s buddies to ask them a few questions about the dynamics involved. Meanwhile, I was at work, wondering if perhaps I'd put her off by my 'rather different' desires....
Anyways, that night we went off to a concert together, then out for a couple of drinks. And when we got home...well, here we are, almost three years later, still together and very much in love. And as soon as Covid-19 settles down, we are getting married. R has told me we'll be in matching underwear. Femme underwear, of course.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by Bhuna71 - 03-16-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by Bhuna71 - 03-17-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by Girlygirl - 03-16-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by sissysoft - 03-17-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by sissysoft - 03-17-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Finding out you are a sissy - by Girlygirl - 03-17-2021, 06:42 AM