satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTRODUCTION
Hi I am Ms spank his bottom and I would like to introduce myself. Yes I am ruler and disciplinarian in my household and my (PANTYWAIST husband) knows there are consequences if he doesn't."The world would be a much better place if ever household was female led. I am looking forward to posting and hearing from other women who run their homes and from the sissies who need a helping hand applied to where it will do the most good. You will get a perspective from me from a woman disciplinarian viewpoint who believes sissies should be seen and not heard.Only time sissies should be heard is when you are across a woman knee getting your just desserts.My husband will also be posting as a member.
Welcome to our group, ma'am.
Thank you Cindy!
Welcome to the forum. We do like to read the perspective of mistresses on here and hope we can look forward to you sharing your experiences further.
Thank you Girlygirl! I don't consider myself as a mistress but a strict mommy. Yes and that is what my pantiwaist calls me when I am in a punishment mode.
Welcome to the forum Ma'am. There are plenty of sissies here who could benefit from the treatment your husband receives, myself included.
<curtsey> Welcome Ms. spanks his bottom! It is always an honor and privilege to have Superior Females participate here and get Their perspective on things. Thank-You, and hope You enjoy Your experience here.

gina
(03-16-2021, 02:46 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey> Welcome Ms. spanks his bottom! It is always an honor and privilege to have Superior Females participate here and get Their perspective on things. Thank-You, and hope You enjoy Your experience here.

gina

Thank you for your warm reception. Curtsey "my we are respectful aren't we.I think maybe my husband should be doing that .
Welcome to the forum Ms spank his bottom. Brilliant to have a strict Mommy among the group. I’m sure we will enjoy reading your contributions.
(03-16-2021, 09:21 PM)afp Wrote: Welcome to the forum Ms spank his bottom. Brilliant to have a strict Mommy among the group. I’m sure we will enjoy reading your contributions.
Thank you for your welcome.Looking forward to hearing from other ladies who discipline their SISSIES and talking to sissies who need our on undivided attention. This forum is good for putting you boys in your place.