satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy Humiliated with Petticoat Discipline
(03-17-2021, 08:59 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: This is one of the most humiliating spankings I ever received.I was under petticoat rule immediately after my wife found what I was into. So many of my wife ideas on training me came from her dominant girlfriend. I had never totally been made up to pose as a girl in public. So me , my wife and wife girlfriend went over to California for the weekend..We shopped and the girls picked out a red v neck long dress that was below the knee length.Also they picked out a lacy T-shirt bra red and matching red silky panties with ruffles on the side and Daisy embroidered on the front of the panties . Lacy red garter belt and red stockings.Also they purchased a shoulder length brown wig. I already had a 3 inch black patent high heels I brought on the trip.Well they took me back to the room and totally transformed me with makeup , mascara, lipstick.,eye shadow.Then the wig followed by my bra, garter belt panties ,stockings and I was feeling very feminine. The panties felt so nice and smooth against my hairless bottom and the stockings felt great on my hairless legs.Well my time came to be transformed and walk around in public as a woman. I was a little scared and as time went on I started feeling more at ease walking around the mall.Then my wife suggested that we go in this Mexican restaurant and it was dark so that made me feel better. Well the restaurant experience was a disaster .l was complaining about the food and I got a good scolding from both of the ladies . They were not happy with me. Then things got worse the ladies wanted to shop and I want to go back to the room. Well before I knew what hit me my wife girlfriend grabbed me by the ear and said" all you have done is complain this trip and I am sick of it .. SHE led me down the mall by my ear and when we got to the ladies public restroom.SHE asked my wife" this young lady needs a little over the knee correction do you mind.? My wife answered "by all means".When we reached the restroom she sat down on sofa- like couch..Their was at least 4 women young and middle their brushing their hair and sitting on the sofa.My wife girlfriend asked the ladies very politely"would you ladies be opposed me giving this young lady a little over the knee discipline ." One lady answered sure go right ahead .Is there anything we can do to help one other lady answered." My girlfriend friend answered no" .,as my wife stood and watched. ". I was really scared and embarrassed . My wife girlfriend is a tall women with long slender hands.She told me "You have earned this spanking and you are going to get one." She threw me across her knees locked one leg around mine and I was going to get a public spanking in front of these stranger ladies and my wife watching. Well she pushed the dress forward so my face was covered by the dress.She did not remove my panties ,and all the ladies could my see my panties and garter belt.Then came a stinging slap to one bottom cheek followed by one on the other cheek.. Her slender palm alternating fast between cheeks..Her hand would flatten both my cheeks and the sound each time her hand landed echoed through out the ladies restroom. I was mortified and was trying to take it the best I could. She than asked me whether I was going to behave myself. I answered yes. I don't know how long the spanking was but it had to be close to 7 to 1  0 minutes.After the spanking one lady commented "that was a good hard spanking you gave." Well we left and went to do more shopping after that." We all three talk about that spanking and my wife and her girlfriend laugh about it to this day. If anyone wants to hear my wife (ms spank his bottom) opinion about the spanking I am sure she would be quite glad to discuss it.Yes this last thread brought back a humiliating experiences,i have had quite a few others but this correction will always stay with me.

Oh so marvelous public discipline to show the world the new relationships possible for WOMEN to assume primacy over the formerly false haughty 'masculine' sex.  Had any of the other FEMALES present there reacted positively to your deserved humiliation as an obstreperous malette?
(04-09-2021, 10:13 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 08:59 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: This is one of the most humiliating spankings I ever received.I was under petticoat rule immediately after my wife found what I was into. So many of my wife ideas on training me came from her dominant girlfriend. I had never totally been made up to pose as a girl in public. So me , my wife and wife girlfriend went over to California for the weekend..We shopped and the girls picked out a red v neck long dress that was below the knee length.Also they picked out a lacy T-shirt bra red and matching red silky panties with ruffles on the side and Daisy embroidered on the front of the panties . Lacy red garter belt and red stockings.Also they purchased a shoulder length brown wig. I already had a 3 inch black patent high heels I brought on the trip.Well they took me back to the room and totally transformed me with makeup , mascara, lipstick.,eye shadow.Then the wig followed by my bra, garter belt panties ,stockings and I was feeling very feminine. The panties felt so nice and smooth against my hairless bottom and the stockings felt great on my hairless legs.Well my time came to be transformed and walk around in public as a woman. I was a little scared and as time went on I started feeling more at ease walking around the mall.Then my wife suggested that we go in this Mexican restaurant and it was dark so that made me feel better. Well the restaurant experience was a disaster .l was complaining about the food and I got a good scolding from both of the ladies . They were not happy with me. Then things got worse the ladies wanted to shop and I want to go back to the room. Well before I knew what hit me my wife girlfriend grabbed me by the ear and said" all you have done is complain this trip and I am sick of it .. SHE led me down the mall by my ear and when we got to the ladies public restroom.SHE asked my wife" this young lady needs a little over the knee correction do you mind.? My wife answered "by all means".When we reached the restroom she sat down on sofa- like couch..Their was at least 4 women young and middle their brushing their hair and sitting on the sofa.My wife girlfriend asked the ladies very politely"would you ladies be opposed me giving this young lady a little over the knee discipline ." One lady answered sure go right ahead .Is there anything we can do to help one other lady answered." My girlfriend friend answered no" .,as my wife stood and watched. ". I was really scared and embarrassed . My wife girlfriend is a tall women with long slender hands.She told me "You have earned this spanking and you are going to get one." She threw me across her knees locked one leg around mine and I was going to get a public spanking in front of these stranger ladies and my wife watching. Well she pushed the dress forward so my face was covered by the dress.She did not remove my panties ,and all the ladies could my see my panties and garter belt.Then came a stinging slap to one bottom cheek followed by one on the other cheek.. Her slender palm alternating fast between cheeks..Her hand would flatten both my cheeks and the sound each time her hand landed echoed through out the ladies restroom. I was mortified and was trying to take it the best I could. She than asked me whether I was going to behave myself. I answered yes. I don't know how long the spanking was but it had to be close to 7 to 1  0 minutes.After the spanking one lady commented "that was a good hard spanking you gave." Well we left and went to do more shopping after that." We all three talk about that spanking and my wife and her girlfriend laugh about it to this day. If anyone wants to hear my wife (ms spank his bottom) opinion about the spanking I am sure she would be quite glad to discuss it.Yes this last thread brought back a humiliating experiences,i have had quite a few others but this correction will always stay with me.

Oh so marvelous public discipline to show the world the new relationships possible for WOMEN to assume primacy over the formerly false haughty 'masculine' sex.  Had any of the other FEMALES present there reacted positively to your deserved humiliation as an obstreperous malette?
That spanking was extremely humiliating and the ladies were clapping and giggling through out.. My dress was covering my face but I could hear the women reactions. It was Brenda who spanked me ,we did not mention her name. I felt like I was being a brat  but she did not have to give me that hard spanking with her hand in the women restroom ,she could have waited until we got back to the hotel. Mommy knows I am not crazy about Brenda , but Brenda also does not like me and enjoyed every minute of the spankings she gave me.When I was rubbing my bottom one lady had her hand up against her mouth keeping from laughing after the spanking.. Another women complimented Brenda in her spanking skills and how red my bottom was. I really was mortified.
(04-10-2021, 12:15 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 10:13 PM)whyguys Wrote:

That spanking was extremely humiliating and the ladies were clapping and giggling through out.. My dress was covering my face but I could hear the women reactions. It was Brenda who spanked me ,we did not mention her name. I felt like I was being a brat  but she did not have to give me that hard spanking with her hand in the women restroom ,she could have waited until we got back to the hotel. Mommy knows I am not crazy about Brenda , but Brenda also does not like me and enjoyed every minute of the spankings she gave me.When I was rubbing my bottom one lady had her hand up against her mouth keeping from laughing after the spanking.. Another women complimented Brenda in her spanking skills and how red my bottom was. I really was mortified.

Oh your WIFE MOMMY must SO relish the fact you are uncomfortable being continually de-maled in front of random WOMEN by BRENDA.  Also greatly hopeful for the spread of FEMALE PRIMACY was that some mere onlooking FEMALES present are amused, pleased, and interested in seeing males CONTROLLED, PUNISHED and SISSIFIED.   Merely that portends yet greater possibility of FEMALE RULE becoming the norm.
 Paragraph break spacing is your friend.
Robin... PLEASE be kind to pantywaist husband. For if we sissies start criticizing one other for each and every of our inadequacies we inferior malettes shall wind up in even MORE TEARS THAN WE DESERVE.
(04-10-2021, 02:44 PM)whyguys Wrote: Robin... PLEASE be kind to pantywaist husband.   For if we sissies start criticizing one other for each and every of our inadequacies we inferior malettes shall wind up in even MORE TEARS THAN WE DESERVE.

Myself or my PANTYWAIST are not the greatest writers in the world ( paragraph spacing is bad). However our lifestyle and our experiences are good , I am hoping people take it that way or maybe we shouldn't write.  Ms Mommy L.
(04-10-2021, 02:53 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 02:44 PM)whyguys Wrote: Robin... PLEASE be kind to pantywaist husband.   For if we sissies start criticizing one other for each and every of our inadequacies we inferior malettes shall wind up in even MORE TEARS THAN WE DESERVE.

Myself or my PANTYWAIST are not the greatest writers in the world ( paragraph spacing is bad). However our lifestyle and our experiences are good , I am hoping people take it that way or maybe we shouldn't write.  Ms Mommy L.

To the wonderful MS SPANK....

OH QUITE THE CONTRARY:  YOU SHOULD WRITE AND BE READ!!!

It is WOMEN such as YOU THAT MUST BE HEARD as YOUR actions are of substance that shall help spur the FEMALE SEX TO THE SUPERIOR STATUS IT DESERVES !!!

Thank YOU  (with most submissive curtsy) for being such great model and teacher of FUTURE WOMANKIND!