BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hi I am pantywaist husband.l have been reading PDQ now for two years now. But my real interest in getting in touch with my feminine side came when I use to go through mommy lingerie drawer.I would try her panties,bra , slips and pantyhose on when I was a teenager.Well l got  caught and I received a over the knee spanking from mommy.Well thing haven't changed my wife now administers petticoat punishment to me. Looking forward to hearing from other members and discuss your punishment and mine.
Welcome PWH! We can't wait to hear more! And of course, we hope now that you've stopped "lurking" you'll jump in, the water's fine! Enjoy!
Loving the moniker Pantywaist Husband. It definitely sounds as though you have plenty in common with many of the members here. I hope you will find plenty to interest you on this forum that we might be the beneficiaries of some of your own thoughts and experiences.
Hiya and welcome! I suspect many of us started out illicitly going through Mom’s lingerie drawer...I know I did! Anyways, I think you’ll find yourself in good company around here. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Welcome PWH. You certainly have allot in common with many here. Have fun.
Welcome PWH. I hope you like it here.
(03-15-2021, 06:34 AM)Pantywaist husband Wrote: Hi I am pantywaist husband.l have been reading PDQ now for two years now. But my real interest in getting in touch with my feminine side came when I use to go through mommy lingerie drawer.I would try her panties,bra , slips and pantyhose on when I was a teenager.Well l got  caught and I received a over the knee spanking from mommy.Well thing haven't changed my wife now administers petticoat punishment to me. Looking forward to hearing from other members and discuss your punishment and mine.

Hi Pantywaist husband

Welcome to the Forum.  Your account is interesting and I would like to hear more!

Lottie