BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovely image i think
[Image: download.jpg]

https://imgur.com/RfJL6Mk

Isn't this picture stunningly lovely ?

Imagine preparing your Owner for  a night out and seeing Her dressed like this, while you continue with your housework and chores. 

And now Mistress Helga's attitude is changing towards cuckolding 

"As for cuckolding, regular readers may have noticed my attitude is changing over this subject, I believe under certain conditions, one should not deny themselves the pleasures."

Maybe being allowed to softly kiss Her bottom before She goes out with Her boyfriend. You can look forward to lovingly & longingly hand washing her lovely things later.
An interesting dynamic. On the one hand the sissy would need to train himself not to get distracted and yet she looks very capable of applying discipline if he cannot master this feat.  Big Grin
Yes it’s a stunningly lovely picture and intriguing scenario.
(03-14-2021, 10:02 PM)irlygirl Wrote: An interesting dynamic. On the one hand the sissy would need to train himself not to get distracted and yet she looks very capable of applying discipline if he cannot master this feat.  Big Grin

Yes She does look more than capable of administering and enjoying disciplining a sissy

Reminds me of some of my other pictures although they are more sapphic in nature 

[url=https://postimg.cc/V5LFfQz9][/url][Image: 00-0x0-photo669-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo671-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo674-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo679-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo680-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo683-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo685-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo686-100.jpg][Image: 00-0x0-photo690-100.jpg]
The look on her face says it all..."You're not a real man".
Sissy Emily that is a lovely collection, thank you.