BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi! My name is Geri.  I am a new sissy and have only recently come to accept and embrace my role as a sissy submissive although I have been a closet sissy for years.  I'm so happy that I have found a safe place to continue this wonderful adventure.
Welcome Geri! This is indeed "The Place!" Enjoy exploring, communicating and getting to know us. We always like to hear about others and are usually open to sharing our own experiences.
Welcome to the forum, Geri and congratulations on discovering the joys of being a sissy. I hope you will read plenty that interests you and also which guides you further in your journey.
Hello Geri, welcome to the place you will definitely continue to have a fun adventure.
Hello Geri, looking forward to hearing all about you. Jump in and enjoy xx
Hello Geri and welcome! I’m so happy you’ve joined us...I hope you’ll find plenty to your liking around here!
Hi, Geri. Welcome. You won't be alone here.
(03-14-2021, 02:46 PM)Geri Wells Wrote: Hi! My name is Geri.  I am a new sissy and have only recently come to accept and embrace my role as a sissy submissive although I have been a closet sissy for years.  I'm so happy that I have found a safe place to continue this wonderful adventure.

Hi Geri

Welcome aboard.  It's good that you've found this excellent site.  I hope you have fun here.

Lottie