satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Women's Day
Ladies, how did we make our "men" celebrate International Women's Day (even though every day is Women's Day)?!
(03-14-2021, 12:11 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Ladies, how did we make our "men" celebrate International Women's Day (even though every day is Women's Day)?!

My sissy got a good pegging from me here. I think she enjoyed it but not sure, although it does not matter anyway because I enjoyed it a lot.
Good for you, Amber. Makes one wonder if there ought to be an ‘International Sissies Day’.  Wink
(03-15-2021, 11:20 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 12:11 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Ladies, how did we make our "men" celebrate International Women's Day (even though every day is Women's Day)?!

My sissy got a good pegging from me here. I think she enjoyed it but not sure, although it does not matter anyway because I enjoyed it a lot.

Yasssss, that's what we like to here! Was it any different to normal procedure? Always feel like there should be something special on IWD!

(03-15-2021, 05:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Good for you, Amber. Makes one wonder if there ought to be an ‘International Sissies Day’.  Wink

What would be done on that day, though?
The possibilities must be endless, surely. And of course it wouldn’t necessarily have to be a day for the sissy to look forward to. It could be an occasion where mistresses get to show off their sissies to the world. 

It might even inspire some others to try the same.  Wink
So far, of similar events, there's only chastity day that I'm aware of (January 14th), but, that's really for beginners.
(03-16-2021, 11:49 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 11:20 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Yasssss, that's what we like to here! Was it any different to normal procedure? Always feel like there should be something special on IWD!

(03-15-2021, 05:41 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Good for you, Amber. Makes one wonder if there ought to be an ‘International Sissies Day’.  Wink

What would be done on that day, though?

Melissa there was nothing radically different, I did give her an extra long pegging qnd for good measure 3 hours later she got a secong one but with a bigger dildo attachment. Lots of moaning and groaning during the 30 minute session with the bigger one!
Awwwww, bless her!

It was IWD, though - should've expected it!
(03-28-2021, 10:03 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Awwwww, bless her!

It was IWD, though - should've expected it!

Yes she was blessed. Although I do not think she felt that way judging by the way she was waddling around tenderly for the next little while!