satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I've a new chastity too! - I cried....not fair!!
Each device over the years has got smaller.....but I never expected this..... too small surely?

Happy to share a pic of it fitted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With most chastity devices sitting on the throne is a mandatory requirement -
with some of these devices wearing a well sized diaper will be a requirement cause of the spray pattern -
notice that holes maybe used for ventilation as well as drainage -
this looks like a miniature shower head.

Looking further this device has a urethra drainage tube that would solve this issue -
With the urethra tube escape or removal of the device would be made more difficult -
On a more advanced front the urethra could be a catheter creating a even more unique chastity device !
Gosh silymaid, its no shame to cry having that tiny device fitted but you'll get used to it. It's an amazing feat when you think about it to be able to get that size. It does look very well designed too and babylock says is very true also.
If it causes a deep swell of emotion in the early stages, it is only because it is a new experience. It likely means that it is an alteration of which you are much in need and certainly one that there is a strong consensus on here is to one’s benefit.  Big Grin 

You will look back in due course and realise a whole raft of benefits.
You will do your mistress well to wear it.
That does look very small and delightfully so, making me squirm just looking at it

Curtsy
Thank you for your comments...yes it is now like not having a willy, quote emasculating, the Ladies who have seen it find it so amusing..... If any of you are fetlife sweetie_desade there are some photos. Curtsey, thank you.
(03-14-2021, 10:56 PM)Silymaid Wrote: Thank you for your comments...yes it is now like not having a willy, quote emasculating, the Ladies who have seen it find it so amusing..... If any of you are fetlife sweetie_desade there are some photos. Curtsey, thank you.

Having to pull down your panties to show your chastity to your wife's friends is perhaps the most humiliating experience, completely emasculating.  And there is nothing quite so withering as a woman's demeaning attitude towards an emasculated male.  It's something from which you will never escape.  
IMO, it's cool if you fit in that.
If you are allowed....pic on fetlife fitted on me.
https://fetlife.com/users/459777/pictures/108079487