BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An update on my petticoating
I have just been having a lovely chat with GirlyGirl ( Heart ) as regards my petticoating situation which has changed quite a bit since my last post. I am just sharing the correspondence here too as I'd welcome any other thoughts xx

---
I've been working from home full-time at my Aunts for 4 months now. I won't lie on the nappy front. I've seen a pretty significant decline in both my adult 'rights' and toilet discipline more generally. It's not my proudest moment but.. I'm fully back in nappies. And I'm sure you can work out what that means, lol.

It seems a long time ago since I was calling myself an ex-petticoatee and confidently predicting we'd go on a date, lol. I mean, maybe we will., but I suspect I will need to regain some of my adult skills. I'm hoping to be back in training pants at least for 2022, so there is that [Image: biggrin.png]

For various reasons my Aunt decided to take a more active role in my petticoating (i.e. strictesr standards). She was concerned I had lost motivation for my work and wasn't fulfilling my responsibilites around the house so she kindly came up with a new regime. I am now in nappies full-tme.

It's not too bad I suppose. I really miss my toilet privileges and I'd love them to be restored. As you might know, long-term nappy wearing (and usage) does lead to a non-clinical incontinence. I still try to wield some control over it, but sometimes I just forget or don't bother.

I am trying to be better as I had a particularly mortifying experience last week where I was watching a film with my youngest sister and 2 of her friends. They gave reasonably blase about my petticoating, but half way through I realised- to my horror - I'd accidentally used my nappy. And yes, at the back too...

This is all very embarrasing to admit but you've always been a lovely confidante on these things! xxx
Read my story here: Part one, two
So the plot thickens starting on the back side - what a development !

When the back (dark) side is encumbered the waddling effect takes a different course !

And that petticoat needs to be moved out of the work zone to make a change !

Will this be private or semi-private event - depending on which side of the petticoat curtain one is on ?

Waiting for the "Clean-Up Needed in Aisle 2" Act 2 Scene 2 -----  Carry on -----
(03-08-2021, 08:58 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: So the plot thickens starting on the back side - what a development !

When the back (dark) side is encumbered the waddling effect takes a different course !

And that petticoat needs to be moved out of the work zone to make a change !

Will this be private or semi-private event - depending on which side of the petticoat curtain one is on ?

Waiting for the "Clean-Up Needed in Aisle 2" Act 2 Scene 2 -----  Carry on -----

I'm hoping to be out of petticoating in early 2022. And hopefully in training pants by the end of the year.

Since you've requested more about it, I'll tell you but I must say it was MORTIFYING and this is not easy to say by any means.

I was particularly embarrassed when I realised I'd had an accident as, prior to the film, I'd actually been having a nice chat with one of my sister's friends. I then had to endure the indignity of looking up to see her scrunching her nose and not looking too pleased! Thankfully she didn't say anything, beyond giving me a slightly pained pitying look - I think she was more embarrased than I was.

I was bright red as I shuffled out of the room, with the girls now well aware of what I'd done. I think I heard my sister explaining to them as I rushed to the bathroom. I'm still allowed to change myself so I did just that.
Read my story here: Part one, two
We’re all here for you, SissyGoesSplat. That does indeed sound like an embarrassing incident but one to which many of us will be able to relate on some level. 

Do keep us updated though on your journey back to toilet privileges (and continence).