Poll: Girls should wipe boys' fannies after poops
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Discipline Room
Hi, it's Laura.

Every FLS Home has a fully-equipped Discipline Room upstairs.
 Naughty males and Sissies go there - nude, a-tiptoe - for condign Corrections.

My daddy & twin brother are proper Sissies.
 They pee in terror when Mother, or I, order "Stirripp!"

It's funny to watch them fumble fearfully with their 4-snap gartered sheer Stirrup Hose.
 But they're flagrantly erect when following us to The Discipline Room upstairs.

My boyfriend is too.

¬† ¬†    
They should wipe them to show the proper way to avoid marks followed by a spanking until they learn to do it themselves.
Lovely photo by the way
Sounds like a room to be best avoided. An inventory would be interesting- what can be found in your room?  Wink
(03-07-2021, 08:03 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds like a room to be best avoided. An inventory would be interesting- what can be found in your room?  Wink
 A typical, well-equipped Discipline Room has a ceramic tile floor.

Immediately inside are two adjoining Sissy toilets flanked by appropriate essentials, and a small refrigerator.
 Some Enema solutions, and ALL Sissy Suppositories (large clear sausages) need refrigeration.

FLS girls (women too) prefer using Discipline Rooms with a girlfriend, who brings her own Naughty Sissy.
 The imminent punishments inevitably cause Anal Spasms.
 Hence, toilets.

After wiping our Sissies' fat fannies, the "fun" begins.