BON4Micro2
Poll: Should a sissy be pegged with strap on to satisfy their need for sex?
No
Yes, 1-2 times per week
Yes, 3-4 times per week
Yes, 5-6 times per week
Yes, 7-8 times per week
Yes, more than 8 times per week
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy sex
(04-13-2021, 10:12 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:26 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:15 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 06:47 AM)Ali Wrote: Pegging a sissy, especially a still inexperienced sissy, can be a wonderful way of reinforcing his sissy status.

By definition a sissy is subservient to all females, and to his Mistress in particular if he’s lucky enough to have one. Being dressed in girly frillies will probably be quite a dent to his male ego, while he still has one. Being forcibly bent over, his skirt lifted, his knickers lowered, and being repeatedly and roughly penetrated will leave him in no doubt whatsoever about his new status. This will be reinforced further if his Mistress has invited a male friend, or perhaps a group of female friends, round to watch.
Reiterating her vulnerability is so important to the de-maleing process! You are mine, I will protect, I will punish.

(03-26-2021, 12:57 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 11:21 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: There needs to be some mistress manual for this stuff ?

My sissy will be pegged whenever....if her legs are looking good one night, then down goes that mini skirt / leggings, and then bent over the table till I'm done!
I agree Melissa, its not up to the sissy when they get pegged. My sissy has to ask for it, well usually I deny her until she is begging for it. The rule is you have to ask for it between Monday  and Wednesday and get pegged a mininumum of 2 times a week. If whe doe not ask between those days she get it every day at least once from Thursday to Sunday! A pegfestival if you will, only took one time of not asking to convince her it was in her best interest to request it lol.
WOW, other sissies are lucky if they've never participated in a peg-festival!

Sorry for being a bit na√Įve but what is a peg-festival ?

In my view it is being pegged thoroughly and very often in just a short span of time, think gang bang without the gang!
Ohh, that does sound nice, for You at least Miss Amber, curtsy
I do it about once or twice a month. My husband would probably prefer it less, or never. Luckily it's not his decision to make Smile
I have never been pegged and so wish.

I would love for my wife to discover this sexual avenue and want to take me.

Hopefully she would love it herself.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(03-26-2021, 12:57 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 11:21 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 06:25 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 04:50 AM)SissyDana Wrote: While Mistress uses a strap on on me several times a week, i usually only have sissygasm about every 2 months, after the build has taken place.

Your mistress should experiment with different techniques of pegging you. If it is done right you will have a sissygasm and be involuntarily getting you sissy juice worked out. Oh and do not forget to save it, my sissy has to recycle it by swallowing all of her sissy juice.

There needs to be some mistress manual for this stuff ?

My sissy will be pegged whenever....if her legs are looking good one night, then down goes that mini skirt / leggings, and then bent over the table till I'm done!
I agree Melissa, its not up to the sissy when they get pegged. My sissy has to ask for it, well usually I deny her until she is begging for it. The rule is you have to ask for it between Monday  and Wednesday and get pegged a mininumum of 2 times a week. If whe doe not ask between those days she get it every day at least once from Thursday to Sunday! A pegfestival if you will, only took one time of not asking to convince her it was in her best interest to request it lol.

STRICT WIFE AMBER -  this is brilliant on YOUR part!  Requiring the malette to ask for its demasculation adds a true sense of how fully it's very being is in the full control of WOMANKIND.  The poor dear fully learns greater and greater ladylike submission is the male's destiny and failure to accede ONLY SHALL BRING GREATER FORCED DEMALING.   And oh how YOUR thrill of of the SUPERIOR FEMALE SEX must increase with each passing day of every week - whether YOU see the shrinking sissy malette OBEY OR DISOBEY YOUR RULES!!!   BRILLIANT TACT!!!