satban
Poll: Should a sissy be pegged with strap on to satisfy their need for sex?
No
Yes, 1-2 times per week
Yes, 3-4 times per week
Yes, 5-6 times per week
Yes, 7-8 times per week
Yes, more than 8 times per week
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sissy sex
Not sure if this is in right category but here goes anyway. Understanding that sissies,albeit in chastity, still hqve a need for sex. I have posted a poll on this and would greatly appreciate input as it will determine what sissy andrea gets. Basically since a sissy needs sex as much as anyone else I feel they should be the benficiary of a good pegging with a nice strap on. That way she cannot complain about not getting to have sex at all. Please vote on the poll and let me know what everyones opinion is.
Though there should be no relief for the sissy, who should be in chastity. The prostate stimulation should provide adequate means to enable the necessary (on long term health grounds) occasional release of milk.
I’m probably not really the person to provide advice as my hormone regime means that I don’t experience sexual desire in the same way as most people (and certainly not in the way that I did back in my male days. 

This appears to be a change in direction though and one is led to wonder what events may have taken place or discussions had that has raised this as a topic after what is now quite an extended period of chastity.
(03-02-2021, 06:55 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m probably not really the person to provide advice as my hormone regime means that I don’t experience sexual desire in the same way as most people (and certainly not in the way that I did back in my male days. 

This appears to be a change in direction though and one is led to wonder what events may have taken place or discussions had that has raised this as a topic after what is now quite an extended period of chastity.

Well recently there has been whining about not having any sex for so long so it is a novel solution to her getting the sexual relief she wants albeit not in way she wants. It also helps to round out her training and get her the total sissy experience if you may.
<curtsey> Strictwifeamber, Thank-You as always for Your participation in this Forum, it's always wonderful and instructive to hear from Superior Females and get Their perspective on things. While i'm no expert on pegging, it seems that it would be the Woman's prerogative, for Her pleasure, so any "release" the sissy might experience would be a secondary aspect of what would presumably be an invigorating, sexually enjoyable experience for the Superior Female. So my answer would be as often as the Woman wants! i have read that pegging a sissy increases their submission, so there are a number of benefits. <curtsey> Thank-You again, Strictwifeamber! gina
(03-02-2021, 07:22 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 06:55 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m probably not really the person to provide advice as my hormone regime means that I don’t experience sexual desire in the same way as most people (and certainly not in the way that I did back in my male days. 

Well recently there has been whining about not having any sex for so long so it is a novel solution to her getting the sexual relief she wants albeit not in way she wants. It also helps to round out her training and get her the total sissy experience if you may.

I understand your point. For the full experience of a sissy (feminized male), one should also be experiencing penetration to satisfy sexual urges. If she wants to spend so much time as a sissy, she's going to have to understand that this will be how she gets sex from now on.
From what I’ve read, what Andrea wants doesn’t enter into it.  Wink It will be valuable experience for her nevertheless  Big Grin
(03-03-2021, 04:47 PM)Richardto Wrote:

I understand your point. For the full experience of a sissy (feminized male), one should also be experiencing penetration to satisfy sexual urges. If she wants to spend so much time as a sissy, she's going to have to understand that this will be how she gets sex from now on.
It is definitely not her preference to be a sissy, it is a consequence from her uncorrected actions!

(03-03-2021, 03:35 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey> Strictwifeamber, Thank-You as always for Your participation in this Forum, it's always wonderful and instructive to hear from Superior Females and get Their perspective on things. While i'm no expert on pegging, it seems that it would be the Woman's prerogative, for Her pleasure, so any "release" the sissy might experience would be a secondary aspect of what would presumably be an invigorating, sexually enjoyable experience for the Superior Female. So my answer would be as often as the Woman wants! i have read that pegging a sissy increases their submission, so there are a number of benefits. <curtsey> Thank-You again, Strictwifeamber! gina

Yes it does seem to have the effect of increased submission as she has to request it from me. Otherwise she is pegged daily for three to four days. One round of multiple times and days in a row was all it took to change her view on whether she should ask for a good pegging session.
(03-03-2021, 09:48 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

It is definitely not her preference to be a sissy, it is a consequence from her uncorrected actions!

(03-03-2021, 03:35 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey> Strictwifeamber, Thank-You as always for Your participation in this Forum, it's always wonderful and instructive to hear from Superior Females and get Their perspective on things. While i'm no expert on pegging, it seems that it would be the Woman's prerogative, for Her pleasure, so any "release" the sissy might experience would be a secondary aspect of what would presumably be an invigorating, sexually enjoyable experience for the Superior Female. So my answer would be as often as the Woman wants! i have read that pegging a sissy increases their submission, so there are a number of benefits. <curtsey> Thank-You again, Strictwifeamber! gina

Yes it does seem to have the effect of increased submission as she has to request it from me. Otherwise she is pegged daily for three to four days. One round of multiple times and days in a row was all it took to change her view on whether she should ask for a good pegging session.

One would think that as she learns the sissy life, she would figure out that her sex life is not so much something that she controls. With as long as she is in chastity, what did she think she might get in terms of sex? When her bits are locked away, it's not like she can use them. So, if she really wants sex, I would think she would quickly get used to the idea of you and the strap-on being normal now. Unless she wants the real thing instead...?
(03-03-2021, 10:44 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 09:48 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

One would think that as she learns the sissy life, she would figure out that her sex life is not so much something that she controls. With as long as she is in chastity, what did she think she might get in terms of sex? When her bits are locked away, it's not like she can use them. So, if she really wants sex, I would think she would quickly get used to the idea of you and the strap-on being normal now. Unless she wants the real thing instead...?

She may.very well end up with real thing eventually. That has crossed my mind for sure.