BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content
I will continue to post my captions when I make them. And stories or whatnot that fit the theme here when I write them. I have some older stuff on my deviantArt site I could maybe post (which I don't link to here as I didn't want to drive others to a different website).
(03-03-2021, 02:04 AM)Daughterboy Wrote: I will continue to post my captions when I make them. And stories or whatnot that fit the theme here when I write them. I have some older stuff on my deviantArt site I could maybe post (which I don't link to here as I didn't want to drive others to a different website).

Don't hold back on linking your older stuff - This forum is open to New (old) Horizons of material.
That DeviantArt site is sometimes a devil to connect to and a direct link/input would be appreciated !
The story "Double-Down" is very entertaining and wish you would continue - it is perfect for this forum !
yes Ali I plan on contributing quite often with my wife permission.I just joined and I am under my wife strict hand. I am in a female led marriage where wearing lingerie and girly clothes is a common occurrence along with the many spankings I receive from her. I think the members and yourself will find my punishments quite interesting.
You have got me intrigued already, Pantywaist Husband and your situation is certainly that many on here will be able to relate to and have first hand experience of.  Big Grin
Hi Ali this is Ms spank his bottom and I plan on being a consistent participant. Myself and my  naughty husband PARTICULARLY enjoy your threads because you deal with the subject of spanking.Take into a count their are many sisies in this forum and we all know they are naughty and deserve to be given spankings,your threads are quite interesting. Take care.
Good day,

I am particularly glad I found this site. It’s very well done and professionally moderated.

I do enjoy reading story accounts from others involving this subject and getting advice on how I should punish my son for future discipline sessions.  All these years I missed on getting him under rule and now I know exactly how to ‘tame’ him. I’m always welcoming more fun and exciting new ways to punish him from other mothers or victims like him have been through.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy, the light at the end of the tunnel is definitely getting brighter. 

-Val
-Valerie   Heart
Thanks for the replies, everyone! I can’t wait to read all your posts.

Can I suggest to our new members not to wait until you see a thread you like, but start your own! You’ll be surprised how many people join in. x