ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught out and tied up
Jessica and Amanda had been left with a long list of chores to complete while Mistress and her sister went out for the day. Left alone in their pretty uniforms it wasn't long before the naughty sissies forgot all about the cleaning and began exploring each others layers of frills and petticoats. Inevitably Mistress returned early to catch them out nd the mortified girls found themselves hog tied, gagged and quaking as they awaited their punishment. They both whimpered quietly as the familiar whoosh and swish of an angry Mistress testing her canes filtered through to the bedroom. Would they ever learn?

https://likesandpeccadilloes.tumblr.com/...ction-wish
Thanks Satin Jessie, you wrote just enough words to portray a very active fun day for Jessica and Amanda. Who can blame them after seeing their gorgeous uniforms.
Thanks AFP! A picture paints a thousand words and seeing as I can't figure out how to post photos on here I thought it would be easier to post a link to my Tumblr, feel free to follow me if you're on there x
(02-25-2021, 03:31 PM)afp Wrote: Thanks Satin Jessie, you wrote just enough words to portray a very active fun day for Jessica and Amanda. Who can blame them after seeing their gorgeous uniforms.

Definitely something to occupy their thoughts while enduring their punishment  Wink
(02-25-2021, 04:11 PM)lol Satin Jessie Wrote: Thanks AFP! A picture paints a thousand words and seeing as I can't figure out how to post photos on here I thought it would be easier to post a link to my Tumblr, feel free to follow me if you're on there x

Hi Jessie, thanks for the link to these lovely pics!

If you want to just post a pic, you can do it by going to the ‘attachment’ option at the bottom of a message. Feel free to DM me if you’re still struggling. x