BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Chores Punishment, for Marcus
(02-24-2021, 01:41 AM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 01:24 AM)lisa7813 Wrote: hi. 

thank you for posting these stories. i have read all of them now. 

on the one hand i do hope your son learns his lesson soon.  on the other i do like hearing about his panty punishments  Big Grin.

Thank You.

He’s a boy, they don’t really ever learn from their mistakes so I am sure he’ll say something in the future soon. 

-Val

you're right about that, boys not learning, which is a shame for him.  but a treat for us.  

and i agree with others. you should make him do the things he says but in his panties. i would love to see his face.
(02-24-2021, 01:49 AM)lisa7813 Wrote:

on the one hand i do hope your son learns his lesson soon.  on the other i do like hearing about his panty punishments  Big Grin.

Thank You.

He’s a boy, they don’t really ever learn from their mistakes so I am sure he’ll say something in the future soon. 

-Val

you're right about that, boys not learning, which is a shame for him.  but a treat for us.  

and i agree with others. you should make him do the things he says but in his panties. i would love to see his face.

His face is usually redder than a tomato but maybe someday I’ll consider it.
How do you mean by making him do things he says?

-Valerie
-Valerie   Heart
(02-24-2021, 04:31 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:

Thank You.

-Val

-Valerie

sorry it was a poor choice of wording at the time on my part. i meant when you said he made suggestions to other punishments,  you mentioned him saying washing the car or doing other errends.  my first thought was thats a great idea, once your changed ill add it to the list.
(02-23-2021, 07:27 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:03 PM)zizy Wrote: I imagine that it was far less embarrassing than if you took him up on some of his alternate punishments, and made him wear the panties while he does that.

I’m sure he’ll be on his best behavior for the time being but in the instant I do punish him again, what ‘alternate punishments’ did you have in mind?
Oh, none in particular. Just thought of taking his own suggestions and using them against him.

Like, when he suggested that he'd run errands, you go "You'd run errands for me in panties, in public? Brave." or something like that. Lets you drag out a bit of humiliation and hopefully make him more compliant with whatever you settle on.

Just a minor idea.
Markie-poo Is a very sweet and appropriate name for Valerie’s incorrigible son.
Heart Hello everyone. This will be my first sharing comments on a post as a member to the PDQ forum. I would like to add a suggestion of punishment to Valorie for when Markie-poo acts up again. At that point you could demand that he will start wearing a bra at all times when attending the two Female Proffesors courses, and during his student mentering/tutoring sessions, for the remaining semester. I feel that this would lead to a great learning expierance for his submissive respect for the Superior Female Power and Authority. I know and understand the high level of humiliation this would cause for him but at least it is somethig for you to think about. Huh

Heart Hello everyone. This will be my first sharing comments on a post as a member to the PDQ forum. I would like to add a suggestion of punishment to Valorie for when Markie-poo acts up again. At that point you could demand that he will start wearing a bra at all times when attending the two Female Proffesors courses, and during his student mentering/tutoring sessions, for the remaining semester. I feel that this would lead to a great learning expierance for his submissive respect for the Superior Female Power and Authority. I know and understand the high level of humiliation this would cause for him but at least it is somethig for you to think about. Huh

(02-24-2021, 06:06 PM)lisa7813 Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 04:31 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:

Thank You.

-Val

-Valerie

sorry it was a poor choice of wording at the time on my part. i meant when you said he made suggestions to other punishments,  you mentioned him saying washing the car or doing other errends.  my first thought was thats a great idea, once your changed ill add it to the list.

Oh, now I understand.  That does sound like a fun idea!

(02-24-2021, 07:05 PM)zizy Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 07:27 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:03 PM)zizy Wrote: I imagine that it was far less embarrassing than if you took him up on some of his alternate punishments, and made him wear the panties while he does that.

I’m sure he’ll be on his best behavior for the time being but in the instant I do punish him again, what ‘alternate punishments’ did you have in mind?
Oh, none in particular. Just thought of taking his own suggestions and using them against him.

Like, when he suggested that he'd run errands, you go "You'd run errands for me in panties, in public? Brave." or something like that. Lets you drag out a bit of humiliation and hopefully make him more compliant with whatever you settle on.

Just a minor idea.

Well, I appreciate the minor idea!  Don’t know why didn’t think of that at the time.  I imagine watering my flower bed would be quite interesting for him!  
I’m positive our neighbor Jenny would find a thrill looking out her window.

(02-25-2021, 12:57 AM)nickisissy Wrote: Heart Hello everyone. This will be my first sharing comments on a post as a member to the PDQ forum. I would like to add a suggestion of punishment to Valorie for when Markie-poo acts up again. At that point you could demand that he will start wearing a bra at all times when attending the two Female Proffesors courses, and during his student mentering/tutoring sessions, for the remaining semester. I feel that this would lead to a great learning expierance for his submissive respect for the Superior Female Power and Authority. I know and understand the high level of humiliation this would cause for him but at least it is somethig for you to think about. Huh

Welcome to the board, I’m sure myself and many others are happy to have you here. 

Since this punishment just happened less than a week ago I can still enforce him to wear his pretty undies during those classes or when he stays after. That might be something to really consider.  Thank you
-Valerie   Heart