BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Chores Punishment, for Marcus
Hello all! 

I hope we all have been keeping safe and staying healthy. I have been out of touch some and wanted to update on a fun event that’s happened recently.

Marcus has done a good job behaving and staying out of his ‚Äúpunishment outfit‚ÄĚ for the most part. That is¬†until 3 days ago when I caught him slipping up and saying a derogatory remark about 2 of his female college professors. He was speaking on the phone about them and I assume he didn‚Äôt know I was eavesdropping on his conversation.

When I approached him about what I heard he looked like a deer in headlights and was stammering quite a bit. ¬†I knew he was shocked that I had heard him call one of women an¬†‚Äúold bag‚ÄĚ and the other he referred to as a ‚Äúhot bimbo‚ÄĚ. ¬†Naturally, this did make me irritated to hear¬†him talk this way and when I asked what we should do about it he froze, naturally.

I left him in his room to think it over and when I came back in I demanded his cell phone and his car keys. He knew what was to be expected at this point and rapidly began suggesting different styles of punishment like washing the cars, running my errands, tending to the flower bed, etc. It would be nice to have someone help me with those things but I did have a more fun for me and embarrassing for him form of punishment. 

I brought in his bag of of girly undies that he had purchased months ago and has really only worn once.  I told him to pick a new pair and put them on and to also leave only the current shirt he had on which was a white in color. I then handed him a pair of female crew socks to put on instead of the black ankle style socks he currently wore. These crew socks had pink lines across the toe area and across the top of them. Very cute. I ordered him to march to the family room once he was dressed and after some protests by him I just left his room with him pleading away. 

After about 10 minutes (yes, it took him 10 min to pick a pair of undies to wear!), he finally stumbled outside his room. He chose a pretty plain light purple bikini style panty to wear. With this white T-shirt and white/pink ladies socks he did look quite the sight, I must say!  His poor boy shirt was unfortunately for him, pretty short and just reached to his hip area which meant his purple panties were quite visible no matter what he did to hide them. It was quite funny to witness.

He walked timidly to me and I told him to pay attention to what his punishment was. 

First, he was to write an email to both female professors he talked so rude about and was to volunteer himself for student mentoring and tutoring for their respective courses. Which meant he was going to spend much longer in those classes than his usual time. It would make him appreciate her more and force him to socialize with each professor even after hours. He was not very happy about having to stay at his university longer than what he was use to for the whole semester.  The Professors replied to him that same day, both saying they would be delighted to have him volunteer to tutor other students and help her out with other course duties.

Second, was my punishment for him. 
I instructed him to clean our garage from top to bottom, all while in his cute attire. I had him mop, re-organize shelves, move furniture, and vacuum both our cars. This took him a over an hour to complete. He moved quite slowly which I understand why, I had opened the garage door so anyone who drove or walked by would out of instinct, look inside the garage and see him working away. If they really paid attention they would notice his attire.  I understand to the male psyche having your underwear unintentionally exposed is quite uncomfortable but when it’s female panties he is wearing it must be very embarrassing for him...to my point that day. He was very timid and shy the whole time. Another successful punishment executed. 

Take care!

-Val  [Image: heart.png]
-Valerie   Heart
A very effective and fitting punishment. One which I am sure will make him think twice before saying or doing something he is likely to regret in future.  Wink
(02-23-2021, 05:56 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: A very effective and fitting punishment. One which I am sure will make him think twice before saying or doing something he is likely to regret in future.  Wink

I agree with you.
-Valerie   Heart
I imagine that it was far less embarrassing than if you took him up on some of his alternate punishments, and made him wear the panties while he does that.
Unpalatable choices are always a good way to subjugate the male. Given their need to focus on one goal, they are usually unable to think outside the box and say no to both options.
(02-23-2021, 03:03 PM)zizy Wrote: I imagine that it was far less embarrassing than if you took him up on some of his alternate punishments, and made him wear the panties while he does that.

I‚Äôm sure he‚Äôll be on his best behavior for the time being but in the instant I do punish him¬†again, what ‚Äėalternate punishments‚Äô did you have in mind?
-Valerie   Heart
It’s lovely to read a new account of Valeries fun punishment of Marcus.
(02-23-2021, 09:29 PM)afp Wrote: It’s lovely to read a new account of Valeries fun punishment of Marcus.

Why thank you. Hopefully I have the chance to write more accounts much more sooner than last time! Just need to wait for Markie-poo to act up again!
-Valerie   Heart
hi. 

thank you for posting these stories. i have read all of them now. 

on the one hand i do hope your son learns his lesson soon.  on the other i do like hearing about his panty punishments  Big Grin.
(02-24-2021, 01:24 AM)lisa7813 Wrote: hi. 

thank you for posting these stories. i have read all of them now. 

on the one hand i do hope your son learns his lesson soon.  on the other i do like hearing about his panty punishments  Big Grin.

Thank You.

He’s a boy, they don’t really ever learn from their mistakes so I am sure he’ll say something in the future soon. 

-Val
-Valerie   Heart