BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Tongue Hi im sissynicki after visiting as a guest many times im happy to join as a member
Welcome. I hope you like it here.
Welcome to the forum; I look forward to reading plenty more from you.
Welcome. I’m sure you’re glad to be a member, one new advantage is you can comment on posts and by sharing both us and you have fun.
Welcome nickisissy! Hope you find lots to see and do in this wonderful place!
HI NIKKI....  welcome to the growing world of former false ego riddled malette beings who timidly have learned to confess we must put aside all those silly notion we can be anything but dainty, skirted, curtsying satin and lace clad obedients to the Female Superior Sex.
Welcome, Nicki!

I hope you enjoy being a member here. Do please post plenty - everyone is interested to hear what everyone else thinks or enjoys. And the forum is nothing without its members posting!

I’d be really interested to hear what brought you here - would you tell us about your sissy experiences or how it all started? x
Welcome, nikki!