satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profession suitable for siisies
What jobs are adeguate for petticoated sissies. The jobs which are realizable in petticoats, full chastity belts, bulk diapers, firm iron-bound corsets... What kind of work can be making this way.

I would like to write several examples:
Sales assistant, chamber-maid, waitress, cleaner, healt care assistant, stock keeper, gardener, airhostess, club dancer Wink

Any more ideas ?
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
Some good examples there. If the sissy has a mistress, the number one occupation is likely to be ‘house sissy’ - similar to househusband where they complete household chores.
They’re all good. Two of them, I’ve not read stories on: stock keeper, gardener.
I agree. The house keeper is the best one. But in real life, there are payments which are pretty high. Like cost for the house or flat. And its necessary to two people has to work full time.
In this case, there could be some options how to get things together. Sissy jobs may solve this.
For example hotel chamber maid.
Sissy has to work. A way to the hotel must go by bus, train or just walk thruu the streets. Not car is allowed. There is dress code, thus sissy will walk in the petticoat sissy dress all the way. Full chastity and bulk all day diapers as well too. In work, there will be strict female manager keeping the rules. Sissy will be under intensive controll of all ladies there. The spank corection should be on daily basis. Of course all bad behawiour will be reported to sissies mistres. Sallary goes directly to the sissies owner. No chance for sissy to get leaders position in work. Its only for females.
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
Personal assistant to Woman boss. Assistant in a ladies wear shop, ladies shoe shop, beauty salon.
Or home based part time work - web design, graphic design, accountancy etc.
(02-21-2021, 01:04 AM)ShameBoyChastityDiaper Wrote: What jobs are adeguate for petticoated sissies. The jobs which are realizable in petticoats, full chastity belts, bulk diapers, firm iron-bound corsets... What kind of work can be making this way.

I would like to write several examples:
Sales assistant, chamber-maid, waitress, cleaner, healt care assistant, stock keeper, gardener, airhostess, club dancer Wink

Any more ideas ?

These are all good, but maid of all work would probably be the one that a mistress would want.  She could do more productive things or just put her feet up and leave the housework to her sissy maid.

Lottie
Oh yes, but how lovely to have Sissy working a couple of hours a day on a screen, and all wages going to Her. And still having to do all household chores.
I work in an insurance office. Not very glamorous, or archetypically sissyish, but I am allowed to wear women’s clothes, as long as they’re sensible.

Not sure I’d get away with bulky nappies or flouncy petticoats!
(02-26-2021, 01:47 PM)Ali Wrote: I work in an insurance office. Not very glamorous, or archetypically sissyish, but I am allowed to wear women’s clothes, as long as they’re sensible.

Not sure I’d get away with bulky nappies or flouncy petticoats!

How do your co-workers relate to you?  Are you in a subordinate position, and are you kind of on the bottom of the office hierarchy totem pole?  
Ali, you’re very lucky. Forgive me if you think this is an inappropriate question, you don’t have to answer: Can you describe some outfit examples please?