BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LGBT Flags and petticoating
I am curious if there is some propper LGBT flag for our community. More accurate, it should be several flags.
Petticoating, chastity, femdom and trans sub. etc.

My avatar is my own flag which I made several days ago. Its combination of BDSM and Adult Baby flag. The heart is from DDlg flag (dominant daddy and little girl)

I include bigger image for sharing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
I don’t really know of any beyond the rainbow flag which often seen as a ‘catch all’. The area you describe are mostly quite niche though so I think it might be up to us to design our own.
OK Wink Lets go on, together.
I can help with graphic work. Share your ideas and feelings. Which one will be the first ? Try to describe the combination of preferences and your point of view. So we can create right and lovely flag mix.
Flags are a very important part of humanity. I love the one shared. Yes our own flag is a great idea for our community.
From a colour scheme perspective some reflection of pink over blue might be instrumental in representing female dominance over masculinity. The complication of course is which should be represented by which colour.  Wink
This is the regular flag of Femdom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love it.  Big Grin