satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boystown Chicago.
Boystown is very interesting project. And what about the Sissytown? The place where the strong woman are on the top and all males are sissified, in pettiacoats, in chastity and diapers. Under strict control, lovely degraded.

Just talk about, and make some good brainstorming.
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
I can imagine there would be some interesting bylaws  Big Grin
bylaws.
coul you explain it to me please? i dont understand. I am not fror UK or US. I am just learning english language. thanks Wink
A bylaw is a law that is specific to a particular area. So a bylaw saying that all men had to wear skirts or dresses would apply to that area (Sissytown in this case) but not necessarily to the country in which Sissytown is situated.
Nice Wink Thanks for light in to the topic. Probably I should wear a full chastity belt and thick diapers there. If not, I could be arested by local Feminist Police and undergo reformatory proces for one week in the Sissy Asylum Institute Wink I am curious for the Radical Feminist reaction here Smile
I agree the Sissytown proposal is a great idea.