BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electro-ejaculation
There is one wery interesting way, how to make boy ejaculate without gratification. Its electric current prostate stimulation. This is used also for animals for semen colection. The proces realised by anal dual contact probe.  The electric current is a bit higher, so its unpleasant and painfull. After several treatments, fluid will flow out. Of course, with no orgasm. This coul by practiced on regular base due to no orgasm. Anybody experienced in this here ?
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY
I have to say that this is a new one to me but an interesting concept. In the interest of ethics though probably best reserved for willing sissies I would have thought.
Photo 
Image for better information.

[Image: PMC4854086_AJA-18-382-g003.png]
My first thought was ‘that looks like a lie detector’ closely followed by ‘I’ve little doubt it would be very effective’.  Big Grin
Yes, very effective. Also as lie detector. Smile
Because ist so painfull punishment. The current used in the procedure is so high, as it cause muscle contraction of legs. The treatment is very short. For example from 3 to 5 second. Two or five times during one session. Semen fluid will slowly leak out with no pleasure. Just humiliating pain.