BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which kinds of boys should be petticoated?
(02-18-2021, 06:37 AM)Cindy Wrote: Fantasy is fantasy, but doing this to non-consenting children is just wrong.

Yes, it's just continuing a cycle of abuse, maybe in the opposite direction, but still abuse.
I think I fell somewhere between categories one and two.

My being put into panties and dresses, and eventually nappies and baby clothes, started as a punishment. I was deeply ashamed to be made to dress as a little girl or a baby, and I shed floods of tears over it. Of course having tear stained cheeks only made me look even more childish or babyish.

Eventually, however, I grew to love the feeling of dressing as a girl, and even as a baby, so I suppose it helped release my sissyish side.
(02-18-2021, 09:45 AM)In lucje Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 06:37 AM)Cindy Wrote: Fantasy is fantasy, but doing this to non-consenting children is just wrong.

Yes, it's just continuing a cycle of abuse, maybe in the opposite direction, but still abuse.
A lot of it boils down to how it is done. On the one hand I am in the camp that males benefit from learning traditionally feminine skills and even from experiencing wearing their clothing both from a life experience perspective and from a discipline perspective. 

That said, I was lucky (up until 18 at least) in that mine took place in a private environment. It is when it goes public that it can have much more adverse effects and cause long term damage. 

It is why I have in the past called for societal petticoating as with everyone in the same boat there would be nothing to make public.
(02-18-2021, 05:33 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: A lot of it boils down to how it is done. On the one hand I am in the camp that males benefit from learning traditionally feminine skills and even from experiencing wearing their clothing both from a life experience perspective and from a discipline perspective. 

If it's done under force or threat, it's child abuse pure and simple. 
A child will go along with it to make his parents or guardians happy, or rather to avoid worse... because it's a child, they can't run away or ask for help and they'll be damaged for life. 

Quote:It is why I have in the past called for societal petticoating as with everyone in the same boat there would be nothing to make public.

This is warped logic that can be used to justify anything you want. So if all of society does it, we're in the same boat and it's okay? Apply this to some other topics and you'll see how preposterous it is. By that logic sexism and misogyny are okay, FGM is okay, stoning the adulteress and burning the witch is okay. That logic makes slavery okay.. everybody was doing it after all... quite literally in the same boat there.

Like Cindy said: fantasy is fantasy. Forcing others to live your fantasy is wrong.
Clearly those things are not okay because they are proven to be damaging to people. 

You could just as easily come at this from the other perspective though. A big part of this is about clothing. Many schools and jobs have uniforms. In the case of a school certainly this is part you to even out the differences that would otherwise exist as a result of class. Perhaps as it isn’t voluntary we should argue that this therefore is also wrong. 

I have previously gone into quite some detail as to how I would implement such a policy into society but what it really boils down to is reimagining what is already there but through various legislation normalise the wearing of female clothes by males. It is only because it is not presently normal that it warrants any comment at all. 

Imagine the case of detention but relabelled as ‘held against one’s will’ or corporal punishment relabelled as ‘battery and assault’ (now quite rightly abolished). The point is that these things are viewed based on the societal values of the time. 

I have always been uncomfortable about the idea of males pushed into dressing as females in the current environment due to the stigma that still surrounds the act but other things which were once not witnessed and in some cases were illegal (such as homosexuality) are now fully accepted. If one truly believes that petticoating when done in the right environment is beneficial (as I happen to) why not work towards an environment where others do too. 

At that point it would simply be the new corporal punishment or the new detention.
Probably we need more boys in a pink dress and thick diapers on the rainbow prides. So, each one could see, it is not a crime to wear these clothes. More night trans clubs, would be helpfull too.
FLAG: BDSM ADULT BABY