ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to putting sissy in chastity
(Yesterday, 05:33 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Dear Sissyswife,
my Wife/Mistress is a very strong proponent of long term chastity, i have been locked up since we have been together.  That definitely has made me extremely submissive.  To not have any control of my orgasms nor being able to touch my clitty for 20 years, is really intense.  my releases now exclusively by sissygasm are very rare, though if i accidentally release while with a man Mistress hasn't punished me for 4 years, since She feels it means i have completely adapted to being a feminized sissy.
Early on, being locked in chastity (the shortest time ever was 1 month) made me understand my submissive/subservient role to my dominant Mistress.  It was very effective in Her gaining total control over me within a few months.  i would not have our relationship any different. i love, adore, worship, obey and serve my Mistress and am completely content doing so!
Submissively,
SissyDana

Hi SissyDana

What do you mean by 'accidentally release while with a man' ?
(06-11-2021, 03:25 PM)katiez Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 02:45 PM)Elsie Wrote: No he doesn't like it, he can't get hard with it in his back entrance. 
He says that the fact it's plastic makes it seem pointless suckingit and more humiliating. I asked him if he would rather me get a man in, he shook his head no and looked horrified  Tongue
I wouldn't share him but there is no benefit in telling him that  Wink

Perhaps he would be more accepting to a cyber skin dildo.  Wink  https://melroseurbanfemale.com/easy-ride...dildo.html

i humbly second katiez suggestion, a softer surfaced dildo like a cyberskin feels much more natural in a sissy's mouth 
and much more 'comfortable' in a sissy's 'pussy'. As a sissy-gurl, i love to give myself to my Lady in this most
feminine, submissive, and painless way. The magic for me  (and my Lady) is in the complete role reversal, Her 
taking me as Hers and me surrendering so completely. You can even buy ejaculating strap-ons for that ultimate
act of dominance!
https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/s...06762.aspx

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged!
(Yesterday, 05:32 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:33 AM)SissyDana Wrote: Dear Sissyswife,
my Wife/Mistress is a very strong proponent of long term chastity, i have been locked up since we have been together.  That definitely has made me extremely submissive.  To not have any control of my orgasms nor being able to touch my clitty for 20 years, is really intense.  my releases now exclusively by sissygasm are very rare, though if i accidentally release while with a man Mistress hasn't punished me for 4 years, since She feels it means i have completely adapted to being a feminized sissy.
Early on, being locked in chastity (the shortest time ever was 1 month) made me understand my submissive/subservient role to my dominant Mistress.  It was very effective in Her gaining total control over me within a few months.  i would not have our relationship any different. i love, adore, worship, obey and serve my Mistress and am completely content doing so!
Submissively,
SissyDana

Hi SissyDana

What do you mean by 'accidentally release while with a man' ?
Hi sissy_emily,
i sissygasm when a man is using my boipussy.  This happens more often than not.  i love being with men, when my Mistress tells me to.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years